• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Glasgow Bombers...

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Glasgow Bombers..."

Collapse

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot
    I've heard pig's fat is a soothing treatment for burns - a big tub of hog lard rubbed over the body
    I wonder if pig skin grafts would take?

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi
    There was a comment on radio 2 this morning about how the very people they tried to murder were the ones that helped put the flames out from one of their burning bodies, hindsight is a wonderful thing... if anyone realised what they were trying to do at the time I suspect the bystanders would have been spraying lighter fuel on them.
    I've heard pig's fat is a soothing treatment for burns - a big tub of hog lard rubbed over the body

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg
    And the guy in Manchester did have lots of 'things' - vast quantities of explosives (but you'd want to downplay that one).
    This guy had a bipolar disorder of some sort, paranoid schizophrenia I believe. Given to conspiracy theories and odd behaviour.

I do not think using the afflicted as examples is warranted.

Some of the other thugs I have no doubt about. That does not mean that all members o fthe BNP are racist thugs, nor is it their exclusive territory.

So, from personal experience. The bloke standing with my NL candidate as his "aide" at my local council elections is a well known local fellon. A string of burglaries and violent attacks on numerous people. He has served at least 10 years in prison for those offences.
    Paid up member of the Labour party, oh and racist to boot.
    The candidate was my next door neighbour. The thug is from 10 doors down so his rep must have been known.
    I complained to the returning officer as I felt he may intimidate people into voting for his man.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by Causus Deli
    Wow that's a summary my shrink would be proud of. I have no idea what you are talking about, errors????
    Let's just say your judgement is polarised enough to not see others' points of view, and blinkered enough not to respond to any criticism wholly.

But far be it for me to judge - stones and glass houses and all that...

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    So do Islamic radicals. In that context, wouldn't you say suicide bombings against Israeli targets are a valid response?
    For those who don't get the irony, I was pointing out the similarity between the far right and Muslim fundis.

Leave a comment:

• Causus Deli
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru

Why is she a paranoid, delusional, racist feckwit cretin too?
    Hey fluffy how ya doin?

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Don’t you guys have invoices to send or (I don’t believe I’m going to say this) work?

Leave a comment:

• Causus Deli
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack
    What I'm trying to work out about you is this - you come in to a debate heavy-handed and high brow, falter on a few points when your accuracy is challenged, make a series of unprompted errors of judgement, and then cascade into lunacy, having lost all presence of mind.

Are you Amelie Mauresmo?
    Wow that's a summary my shrink would be proud of. I have no idea what you are talking about, errors????

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack
    Are you Amelie Mauresmo?

Why is she a paranoid, delusional, racist feckwit cretin too?

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    He was a nutter, paranoid delusions.
    What I'm trying to work out about you is this - you come in to a debate heavy-handed and high brow, falter on a few points when your accuracy is challenged, make a series of unprompted errors of judgement, and then cascade into lunacy, having lost all presence of mind.

Are you Amelie Mauresmo?

Leave a comment:

• Causus Deli
    replied
    The perverts claim is an old BNP one - nice one.

The point is that the BNP thugs' crimes are politically/racially motivated and they are racist politicians.

And the guy in Manchester did have lots of 'things' - vast quantities of explosives (but you'd want to downplay that one).
    He was a nutter, paranoid delusions.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    The guy in Manchester was clearly unhinged, his wifes reports of his behaviour should have told you that. He did nothing apart from have some things and horror of horrors 'BNP literature' in the house. Now can you give me a list of perverts etc that are members of other parties, indeed how many of the asian on white violent racist attacks are BNP and how many are supporters of other parties? 1 cookhoo doesn't make a spring.
    The perverts claim is an old BNP one - nice one.

The point is that the BNP thugs' crimes are politically/racially motivated and they are racist politicians.

Leave a comment:

• Causus Deli
    replied
    Yes, 'giving a hoot' about Jews and the Holocaust may appear odd to a Nazi like you, but I still do it.
    Do keep up, it was I didn' give a hoot about one-eyeds views on jews etc. Who is the one-eye around here? Twinkles and gazes, twinkles and gazes.

Leave a comment:

• Causus Deli
    replied
    Plenty of thugs to be found here - plenty of them influential in the BNP (don't know many other parties like that).

Here's a nice one from wiki:

The Robert Cottage case
    In October 2006 Robert Cottage, a BNP council election candidate for Colne earlier in the year, "was arrested under the Explosives Act on suspicion of possessing chemicals that may be capable of making an explosion."[135] Cottage's party membership was reported to have lapsed at the time of the arrest. Cottage was also reported as having possessed the largest quantity of explosives of its type ever found in this country.[136] An associate of Cottage, David Bolus Jackson, whom he had met at a BNP meeting[137] was also arrested at this time.

The case came before the Manchester Crown Court on February 12, 2007 and it was claimed by the prosecution on the following day that Cottage had plans to assassinate Tony Blair and Liberal Democrat peer Lord Greaves. Cottage has pleaded guilty to one count of the possession of explosives, but has denied the count pertaining to conspiracy to cause an explosion.[138] In a statement Cottage's wife read in court by the prosecution counsel, he was reported as believing that "civil war" was imminent in the UK.[139]

And another:

Joe Owens, a BNP candidate in Merseyside and former bodyguard to Nick Griffin, has served eight months in prison for sending razor blades in the post to Jewish people and another term for carrying CS gas and knuckledusters.

In the interest of disclosure, I believe the razor blades was a good many years ago, but it didn't put the BNP off selecting him.
    The guy in Manchester was clearly unhinged, his wifes reports of his behaviour should have told you that. He did nothing apart from have some things and horror of horrors 'BNP literature' in the house. Now can you give me a list of perverts etc that are members of other parties, indeed how many of the asian on white violent racist attacks are BNP and how many are supporters of other parties? 1 cookhoo doesn't make a spring.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Wow it seems you give a hoot. Good luck to you and your tea leaves.
    Yes, 'giving a hoot' about Jews and the Holocaust may appear odd to a Nazi like you, but I still do it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X