• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "It Looks Like an Organised Terrorist Campaign Has Started"

Collapse

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by alreadypacked
    I was removed so the Good Friday agreement could be put in place.
    So you were the roadblock to peace... I hope you're happy now

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by alreadypacked
    I was removed so the Good Friday agreement could be put in place.
    Were you indeed? Did it hurt?

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll
    The Irish constitution is a matter of fact, does it or does it not lay claim to all of Ireland?
    I thought there was a referendum to remove section 23 of the constitution in Ireland. It was removed so the Good Friday agreement could be put in place.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by Rantor
    BTW. I am not an Irish citizen and I have NFI how you inferred that.
    Apologies - the float bobbed, you bit and it was an assumption that you were from the ROI

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied

Rantor,
    he gets confused easily. Don't take him so seriously, nobody else does. He is just an idiot looking for a new village stranded in an internet cafe somewhere dreary.

Leave a comment:

• Rantor
    replied
    Nope... you asked... I'm asking you to clarify...not insulting, not name calling just wanted to make the point - you paid taxes to a state that sponsored terrorism directly, or indirectly let it happen, that make you as culpable.
    It may be an unpleasant fact that you would wish to go away... but it is a fact nonetheless
    I can see no link between the constitutional claim on all Irealnd and the IRA campaigns. Is that clear enough?

Maybe there are some other factors?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    true... but it did then did it not?
    Yes - the Irish Republic was declared as all 32 counties, and while partition was accepted at the creation of the Irish Free State, the constitution remained. But it was pretty symbolic and aspirational with the important practical effect that it allowed people in Northern Ireland to receive Irish citizenship if they wished to.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Be quiet... grown ups talking
    There are indeed, but you are not listening to them.
    Whilst we are on the subject of state-sponsored terrorism I'd be interested to hear your excuses for the reasons behind the British Government aiding and abetting the loyalist paramilitary death squads. Now, google away Dobbie!

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg
    Not any more.
    true... but it did then did it not?

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy
    And that is "controversial" is it?
    Get a grip you moron.
    That hardly makes every irishman/woman complicit in terrorist activity in any world but the blinkered bigoted little cesspool you seem to emanate from.
    Be quiet... grown ups talking

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    The Guildford 4 sentences were overturned much later, you cannot use that as a reason for non complience
    Not just the Guildford 4 sentences either. A number of high profile cases stunk to high heaven from the very outset. If they suspected the veracity of our Justice system then they were perfectly within their rights not to extradite. In hindsight they were proved right weren't they?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    The Irish constitution is a matter of fact, does it or does it not lay claim to all of Ireland?
    Not any more.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Be careful, he's going to spring a cunning trap
    Nope... you asked... I'm asking you to clarify...not insulting, not name calling just wanted to make the point - you paid taxes to a state that sponsored terrorism directly, or indirectly let it happen, that make you as culpable.
    It may be an unpleasant fact that you would wish to go away... but it is a fact nonetheless

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    It's alright for the Guildford 4, they were let out, but you never hear anything about the Renault 5

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy
    You really do have raisins for a brain don't you?
    I could rip them all apart but I'll start with the one about the Irish Judiciary.
    How dare they consider the possibility that the UK Justice system might be a tad untrustworthy/incompetent in the light of the Guildford 4 eh?
    Get a grip you mullet!
    The Guildford 4 sentences were overturned much later, you cannot use that as a reason for non complience

Leave a comment:

Working...
X