• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The North & Ethics..."

Collapse

• Joe Black
    replied
    Originally posted by timh
    Some people can and do have open relationships, and if that works for them then fine..

I don't object to swinging, I do object to cheating.
    Interesting choice of words.

A book by a sociologist I read many years ago seemed to suggest that those in open relationships were, funnily enough, 'cheated on' just as much as those in a more conventional one.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    b) If having no morals means that I'm in tune with reality,
    I think you are in tune with reality of morals today. If it feels good it is good, fook everyone else.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss
    Serial shaggers
    Burn them! Burn them all, the perverts!! I bet they all take it up the ar*e aswell!

Sex isn't wrong you know

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    You have absolutely no morals, maybe I'm in the minority finding that shocking.
    Ah ffs...

a) This thread was about Duder finally getting a sh*g. Anyone with an ounce of compassion would be happy for him, regardless of the scenario.

b) If having no morals means that I'm in tune with reality, laid back enough to accept that "things happen", and (I think) sensible enough to know that a drunken sh*g has no baring at all on a happy relationship, then, quite frankly, you can stick your morals up your tightly clenched ar*e. I dont want them!

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Serial shaggers should remain single, that way no-one gets hurt.
    The problem is how to spot them, should we make them ware a badge or something?

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveTimes
    Its a tough one.... it can be easy to say "feel free to shag anyone you like", but until it has happened then there is no need to worry. I'm sure that once it has happened that statement won't be uttered again...
    These are the same people who are inconsolable when their partner leaves them for someone else. Serial shaggers should remain single, that way no-one gets hurt.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by kramer
    can't we all just get on

Leave a comment:

• timh
    replied
    Some people can and do have open relationships, and if that works for them then fine..

I don't object to swinging, I do object to cheating.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Yes, absolutely. I've already told him he can - I dont have a problem with that.

Sex and love aren't the same thing baggy.
    I like you more every day.

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Its a tough one.... it can be easy to say "feel free to shag anyone you like", but until it has happened then there is no need to worry. I'm sure that once it has happened that statement won't be uttered again...

Leave a comment:

• Chugnut
    replied
    I'll join your minority if I may...

Leave a comment:

• kramer
    replied
    i think she has different morals...

can't we all just get on

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Whats your boggle today?

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Tell yourself that when he bangs your best mate
    Whats your boggle today?

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Yes, absolutely. I've already told him he can - I dont have a problem with that.

Sex and love aren't the same thing baggy.
    Tell yourself that when he bangs your best mate

Leave a comment:

Working...
X