• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: drowning puppies

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "drowning puppies"

Collapse

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot
    wow you're digging deep veggie...

nope... is that the best you've got?
    You're still here. Shame. I see from other threads that you are making a lasting impression.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon

Single, aren't you?
    wow you're digging deep veggie...

nope... is that the best you've got?

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Not long at all.

Press "Start" > select shut down.. simple really.

Single, aren't you?

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    I googled for a 'Contractor Norway' site, but, alas, no joy. How much longer do I have to put up with your nonsense? T0sser.
    Not long at all.

Press "Start" > select shut down.. simple really.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    wow this veggie's buff...
    I googled for a 'Contractor Norway' site, but, alas, no joy. How much longer do I have to put up with your nonsense? T0sser.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    scooterscot, don't come on here trying to justify drowning a litter of puppies and then trying to be a smart @rse. It isn't working.

Now, go away and find the 'Contractor Norway' site, where your poorly constructed sentences won't be noticed.
    wow this veggie's buff...

Leave a comment:

• angusglover
    replied
    I'm right against cruelty too, more so needless suffering, whether in animals or humans it's not right.
    There was no reason for the dogs to suffer any way. He could have found homes for them, he was just to lazy so chose the easy way out. I have nothing but contempt for people like him.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Careful calorific count for the day has almost been exhausted with post…
    scooterscot, don't come on here trying to justify drowning a litter of puppies and then trying to be a smart @rse. It isn't working.

Now, go away and find the 'Contractor Norway' site, where your poorly constructed sentences won't be noticed.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by angusglover
    I eat meat, but generally from animals that have been slaughtered in a slaughterhouse.

Sorry, but I don't eat dogs and people that are cruel to animals just make me sick.
    I'm right against cruelty too, more so needless suffering, whether in animals or humans it's not right.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Correct.
    Careful calorific count for the day has almost been exhausted with post…

Leave a comment:

• angusglover
    replied
    So where do you get your protien from?

I’m a meat roaring carnivore, I don’t argue with my opponents I just eat them.

I eat meat, but generally from animals that have been slaughtered in a slaughterhouse.

Sorry, but I don't eat dogs and people that are cruel to animals just make me sick.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    What we're both tw@ts?
    Correct.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by angusglover
    I am now drawing a comparison between you and the man that did this...
    What we're both tories?

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    So where do you get your protien from?

I’m a meat roaring carnivore, I don’t argue with my opponents I just eat them.

Leave a comment:

• angusglover
    replied
    Are you a veggie?

I am now drawing a comparison between you and the man that did this...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X