• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Torture on the streets of Eastcote"

Collapse

• Causus Deli
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy
    Which translated means he's off to Google it.
    I don't have to google anything missy, I have nothing to prove. If you googled the name you would find it's simply laser surgery for refractive errors (myopia/hyperopia/a stigmata), I was involved in the optics in the machine. Did you know that Asians have a dominance for divergent squint (exotropia) whilst caucasians tend to have convergent (eso - bog-eyed). This is despite the former being born in India or elsewhere, Africa or the UK. It seems to point at a genetic difference rather than an environmental one, although diet cannot be ruled out - it is unlikely.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Causus Deli
    I must fly fly.
    Which translated means he's off to Google it.

Leave a comment:

• Causus Deli
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    And what were your findings?
    I must fly fly.

Leave a comment:

• Causus Deli
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy
    CD - you really should be Sectioned.
    Thank you and now I have to dash off to see my psycho analyst. I know that's no way to talk about him but he is a bit of a strange analyst.

xxx

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    After I had done a short stretch for world arson I was involved in the first predictive calculations of the optical properties post Photorefractive keratectomy back in the eighties.
    And what were your findings?

Leave a comment:

• Causus Deli
    replied
    After I had done a short stretch for world arson I was involved in the first predictive calculations of the optical properties post Photorefractive keratectomy back in the eighties.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    CD - you really should be Sectioned.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    and after that well I just set the world alight.
    That was careless.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Like a modern day Kunte Kinte I will never give up my dreams of freedom, the freedom to say what the hell I think in my own country. I will dream on, until this land is free of elements who so readily succumb to pressure from Marxists happy to build their support base from lands far and wide.

I think it is fairly straightforward poodle brain, I lectured post grad, I continued research in the medical school in the department of surgery (I developed a program for the calculation of the volume of an anterior chamber and the hyphema [post trauma] in said chamber given various optical measurements, and other significant pieces of research) and after that well I just set the world alight.
    Nice one ...

Leave a comment:

• Causus Deli
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    So tell us more about yourself CD - after stopping lecturing in Pure Maths, you became an opthalmologist? Or was it the other way around? What brought on the career change?
    Like a modern day Kunte Kinte I will never give up my dreams of freedom, the freedom to say what the hell I think in my own country. I will dream on, until this land is free of elements who so readily succumb to pressure from Marxists happy to build their support base from lands far and wide.

I think it is fairly straightforward poodle brain, I lectured post grad, I continued research in the medical school in the department of surgery (I developed a program for the calculation of the volume of an anterior chamber and the hyphema [post trauma] in said chamber given various optical measurements, and other significant pieces of research) and after that well I just set the world alight.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    So tell us more about yourself CD - after stopping lecturing in Pure Maths, you became an opthalmologist? Or was it the other way around? What brought on the career change?

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    CD = Lucifer Box????? If so he's a good so-called, self-styled troll.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Causus Deli
    replied
    Originally posted by scon_ead
    ha ha - excellent! Except, you are all pushing away these types of guys when in reality that was the best thread I've read for a long time! Come back Sleazy, I mean Seedy, I mean CD and educate us some more!

Didn't understand some of the racist/politics sh1te (I'm too simple for that) but the handbag fights were top drawer!

Someone needs to throw in a few "yo momma's so fat she....." and we're away!
    Thank you sweetie. Do not fear they will never chase me away, I’m afraid my tolerance level for arseholes is pretty low and sooner or later I expect some meaningful discourse from them. I think they all fancy me, as they seem to follow me around and spit fake venom in my direction, as a girl would do to the fabbiest boy in the playground. I’ve seen this on many a forum and my huge friend base tells me that most people enjoy this sort of interaction when compared to silly one liners that have absolutely no humour or depth of character whatsoever. I usually return by popular demand and if truth be known the assholes like SASguru would have no platform if it were not for those of us who wish to put the world straight when it comes to a few important matters of national importance.

An esteemed colleague posted a few days ago that some areas of our country closely resemble third world countries. This was not opposed at all yet if I had said that I would have been roundly vilified. I do however concur with said esteemed one; I do not think the average person has seen what is happening in large areas of our once great country. Once this education has been passed on I am sure our government will have to change their wanton handover of our own land.

Leave a comment:

• scon_ead
    replied
    ha ha - excellent! Except, you are all pushing away these types of guys when in reality that was the best thread I've read for a long time! Come back Sleazy, I mean Seedy, I mean CD and educate us some more!

Didn't understand some of the racist/politics sh1te (I'm too simple for that) but the handbag fights were top drawer!

Someone needs to throw in a few "yo momma's so fat she....." and we're away!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X