• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "White men can't run fire service, says Ken Livingstone"

Collapse

• angusglover
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    To find those all he needs is to post on this forum...

Whore over here please.....I neeeeed it!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• anally retentive
    replied
    Originally posted by chicane
    Easy on Ken ... at least he's willing to stand up to the 4x4 brigade.
    Besides - better the devil you know...
    so was swampy (if you remember him) but it's not really a reason to have the man running one of the world's biggest and most important cities.

whatever good he's done (which is very much open to debate) i think he's run his course now. the novelty has worn off and it's about time to get the guy off to hospital.

nurse!!!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by andy
    Do we have car jackers and whores on this forum ?
    I don't think so - this is a pretty decent place. But then again I can only speak for myself...

Leave a comment:

• andy
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    Do we have car jackers and whores on this forum ?

Leave a comment:

• angusglover
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW

Thats not very nice....

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Numptycorner
    some very rude ignorant people, that should do it.

Leave a comment:

• Numptycorner
    replied
    They need to make it more representitive of London, so they need some Somali car jackers, a couple of crack addled whores and some very rude ignorant people, that should do it.

Leave a comment:

• Not So Wise
    replied
    I am waiting for someone to press charges on him for racial discrimination for this as even he says his reasons is purely based on their skin colour which afaik is illegal

Leave a comment:

• angusglover
    replied
    He is such a cluster ****. The man is a walking disaster area.

What happened to the time when people were promoted and appointed based on their ability and suitabuiility for the role? Now the are appointed according to some stupid ideas about equality...

It is people like him that perpetuate this PC fookin mindless twaddle...

Leave a comment:

• Euro-commuter
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    Merrick Cockell, Tory chairman of London Councils, said: "It is disappointing that the Mayor has rejected two pensioners, an openly gay councillor and a councillor under 30 as being 'unrepresentative' of London's diverse communities.
    Response please, Mr Livingstone.
    "The fact remains these councillors were democratically elected by London's diverse communities."
    Do the voters count for anything, Mr Livingstone? Or only if they vote correctly?
    Mike Tuffrey, Lib-Dem leader on the authority, said: "It is not for the Mayor to dictate to the other parties who they appoint."
    Is it, Mr Livingstone? Hello???

Leave a comment:

• chicane
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    I am afraid this is not likely - this would be discriminating against minorities and we can't have that.
    Minorities?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    He could call it ars*h*le tax.
    I am afraid this is not likely - this would be discriminating against minorities and we can't have that.

Leave a comment:

• chicane
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    if 4x4 suddenly had electric motors with zero CO2, then they would still get taxed for something else.
    Yes, he could bypass the vehicles and tax the people directly for their wrongdoings. He could call it ars*h*le tax.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    He, like Brown, just needs wallets to tax and then spend, effectively bribing voters: I don't bet after that incident with mcquiggd, but if I were I'd bet a tenner that if 4x4 suddenly had electric motors with zero CO2, then they would still get taxed for something else.

Leave a comment:

• chicane
    replied
    Originally posted by anally retentive
    why do londoners still give house-room to this jerk?
    Besides - better the devil you know...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X