• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "SJD Accountancy & responding to emails"

Collapse

• andy
    replied
    Originally posted by freakydancer
    Nixon Williams are very good - I've had no problems with them...apart from when the send me forms saying that the VAT man wants some money which upsets me.
    I take it they are no good then

Leave a comment:

• s2budd
    replied
    I'm not having a go at them just wanted to see if this was a general issue or if it was just the people that I have been assigned to within SJD Accounting.

I have heard otjers say thet they do get a good service. It must be the people that I have been assigned to.

Leave a comment:

• PrinceNamor
    replied
    Originally posted by freakydancer
    Nixon Williams are very good - I've had no problems with them...apart from when the send me forms saying that the VAT man wants some money which upsets me.
    or corporation tax

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    Originally posted by andy
    So true
    I am planning to switch from SJD to save some money. Is Nixon williams any good ?

Leave a comment:

• andy
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan
    I dont use them , but if you slag him off on here , he comes out blazing.
    So true
    I am planning to switch from SJD to save some money. Is Nixon williams any good ?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I dont use them , but if you slag him off on here , he comes out blazing.

Leave a comment:

• kirk
    replied
    I always get an email back within 24 hours as well; no problems there.

Leave a comment:

• Gonzo
    replied
    I always get an email back within one working day (London office).

Not asked them anything for a while though.

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    I normally get an email back within one day which is fine for me.

Leave a comment:

• angusglover
    replied
    I have a very helpful lady called Suzanne that is most helpful...she always calls me back quickly, in spite of my daft questions and has proven to be very helpful to me.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by s2budd
    Does anyone else have problems in general with SJD Accountancy not answering questions in emails.

I know what they have had email problems this week and did loose a number of emails but this is something different.

They seem to be very quick to respond to an email but not very quick to actually answer a question.

Perhaps it's just me. I don't know but it is very strange.
    I find they get back ber quickly (same day) and with an answer. There have been some discussions about SJD in previous posts and there was a feeling from some posters that different branches' service is different, but mine is great. Email Simon - he does seem very good at sorting out these problems.

Leave a comment:

• s2budd
    started a topic SJD Accountancy & responding to emails

SJD Accountancy & responding to emails

Does anyone else have problems in general with SJD Accountancy not answering questions in emails.

I know what they have had email problems this week and did loose a number of emails but this is something different.

They seem to be very quick to respond to an email but not very quick to actually answer a question.

Perhaps it's just me. I don't know but it is very strange.

Working...
X