• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Fixtures

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Fixtures"

Collapse

• freakydancer
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill
    You play for Spurs?
    Do you do tulip insurance adverts?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by freakydancer
    we play you lot at home on the last day - battle for third with Henry-less arsen*l languishing in mid-table.

Come on you Spurs!
    You play for Spurs?

Leave a comment:

• rootsnall
    replied
    Originally posted by ControlG
    C'mon SA. We're usually over confident at the start of the season. Champions league a real possibility. UEFA Cup at the very least. Outside chance of the title. Carling cup a cert. Hopeful for FA Cup final too.

Allardyce will turn us around. He'll keep Dyer who'll become a born again christian and spend his nights helping the underprivileged rather than living it up on the quayside. Luque will stay and become the premiership top scorer. Owen will declare his future to Newcastle and knock in a hat trick against Liverpool.

Just renewed my season ticket before the price goes up. Things must be better than last season. Please!
    Dyer actually looked good in his 15 or so minutes against Brazil. That's about 30 good minutes in the last 5 years, what a waste of space.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by ControlG
    C'mon SA. We're usually over confident at the start of the season. Champions league a real possibility. UEFA Cup at the very least. Outside chance of the title. Carling cup a cert. Hopeful for FA Cup final too.

Allardyce will turn us around. He'll keep Dyer who'll become a born again christian and spend his nights helping the underprivileged rather than living it up on the quayside. Luque will stay and become the premiership top scorer. Owen will declare his future to Newcastle and knock in a hat trick against Liverpool.

Just renewed my season ticket before the price goes up. Things must be better than last season. Please!
    Ah but you've still got Freddy Shepherd in charge, even if he has sold all his shares. Once he's gone the same way as the Halls, you'll be on a run.

Alladyce will need some time to sort things how he likes them though. And he's only got the money for averagely good players.

Leave a comment:

• ControlG
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    I'd be happy the league positions stayed like that!

I reckon we'll be fighting to stay up next year.

Owen will feck off or mysteriously "injure" himself again, Alardyce will probably be in prison for bung related crimes, and feck knows who this new dodgey chairman is.

If Sunderland kick our a*se in the first derby I doubt we'll recover.

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    you f**king knows it!
    what that yet again you'll finish 5th and we will be on top, remind me when was the last time you lot beat us ?

Leave a comment:

• Captain Lockheed
    replied
    The Berbatov roadshow will ensure a miserable start for the mackems.

That said, I would rather have played them further into the season - they will be bang up for it at home on the first day.
    Berbatov will probably make Sunderland miserable - but not until they play Man United

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    I'd be happy the league positions stayed like that!

I reckon we'll be fighting to stay up next year.

Owen will feck off or mysteriously "injure" himself again, Alardyce will probably be in prison for bung related crimes, and feck knows who this new dodgey chairman is.

If Sunderland kick our a*se in the first derby I doubt we'll recover.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Home to Bury

Leave a comment:

• Cowboy Bob
    replied
    Away to Tranmere first day of the season...

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    Tough start for the mighty Pompey, out of the first 6 games we play Manure & Liverpool at home and Chelski & Arsenal away. Still get them out of the way and hopefully grab a few points whilst the new additions are still settling in

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    Originally posted by n5gooner
    you f**king knows it!

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    we play you lot at home on the last day - battle for third with Henry-less arsen*l languishing in mid-table.

Come on you Spurs!

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100
    I see that Sunderland have a gentle start.
    The Berbatov roadshow will ensure a miserable start for the mackems.

That said, I would rather have played them further into the season - they will be bang up for it at home on the first day.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    I see that Sunderland have a gentle start.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X