• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Complex Challenges

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Complex Challenges"

Collapse

• Causus Deli
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    How's the jam making going?
    More inane drivel, do you never learn?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Causus Deli
    Why do you say this about your offspring are you Hans Christian Andersen?
    How's the jam making going?

Leave a comment:

• Causus Deli
    replied
    Originally posted by English History X
    Wow, my little baby grew into a monster.
    Why do you say this about your offspring are you Hans Christian Andersen?

Leave a comment:

• Causus Deli
    replied
    Originally posted by Rantor
    Would you say you are a particularly self-aware individual?
    Yes I would my dear fiend and confidant. I am also in a damn good mood this morning having spent the weekend finalising the arrangments for my forthcoming reinitiation into the institution.

Leave a comment:

• Rantor
    replied
    Thank you for your considered view, as always well thought out and based on real life experiences. Whilst the wit and cnutting nature of your comment is evident I have to inform you that it clearly identifies you as a dolt of the highest order.

Do feel free to command the waves to retreat.
    Would you say you are a particularly self-aware individual?

Leave a comment:

• Causus Deli
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy
    Causus Deli = c0ck.

I feel much better now!
    Thank you for your considered view, as always well thought out and based on real life experiences. Whilst the wit and cnutting nature of your comment is evident I have to inform you that it clearly identifies you as a dolt of the highest order.

Do feel free to command the waves to retreat.

Leave a comment:

• English History X
    replied
    Wow, my little baby grew into a monster.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    "The reasonable man adapts himself to the conditions that surround him... The unreasonable man adapts surrounding conditions to himself... All progress depends on the unreasonable man."
    And a fool will always spout tulipe.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    You are clearly not familiar with the different work permits that they have.
    I am.

If they work there they cannot live there.
    Such permits do exist, but there are plenty of immigrants without degree level qualifications who do live in CH.

Most CH towns are on the border, I guess you were in Basel.
    It isn't feasible to commute across the border to Zurich and its environs on a cleaner's wages. OTOH, I have come across a few IT contractors who do a daily cross-bprder commute.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg
    But it doesn't even involve compulsory little yellow stars.
    Or in SASGURU's case, a pink triangle.

Leave a comment:

• GreenerGrass
    replied
    Great Friday afternoon entertainment I have to say. Keep it up all.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Causus Deli = c0ck.

I feel much better now!

Leave a comment:

• The AntiChrist
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Is that to go?
    Yeah, wrap it up.

Leave a comment:

• The AntiChrist
    replied
    Hey Causus, I'll have a pastrami on rye with extra pickle and hold the mayo. And a coke.

Leave a comment:

• Causus Deli
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent
    Does it occur to you that maybe your methods of communicating your views may be the problem? Perhaps it is the humourless, pompous and superior tone that you use when you write (accentuated by poor grammar and spelling) that may just annoy people on this site?
    Yes

Leave a comment:

Working...
X