• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Blair attacks media"

Collapse

• realityhack
    replied
    CD doesn't take much poking to lose his/her/it's marbles. What a strange person.

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Remove user from ignore list
    Causus Deli This message is hidden because Causus Deli is on your ignore list.</SPAN>

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Causus Deli
    . I shall pop in from time to time at the request of the mods when things are not going so swimmingly.
    Hey mods I thought I was on an exclusive contract

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Ah SASguru is getting another stuffing again, and what's more funny is the Comical Ali atempts at pretending he's 'won'.

Clearly

Leave a comment:

• Causus Deli
    replied
    Well we have had some fun, livened up the place a bit and made lots of new fiends. I shall pop in from time to time at the request of the mods when things are not going so swimmingly.

PMSL at SAS, you are funny darling.

xxx

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    dEAREST mODERATORS, IN ORDER TO SAVE THE NOT SO ESTEEMED POSTER sasGURU FURTHER HUMILIATION i SUGGEST YOU REVOKE HER ACCOUNT. sHE LAMELY QUOTES FROM THINGS SHE ONCE READ IN A POLY RAGMAG AND HIDES BEHIND A PERSONA THAT IS INDICATIVE OF A GAY PENGUIN. iF YOU COULD EFFECT THIS CHANGE AT YOUR EARLIEST CONVENIENCE I WILL SEND AN AUTOGRAPHED COPY OF MY MEMOIRS.

yOURS

cd
    CD does have quite a thing about gay penguins. Does he need some daddy penguin love?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    dEAREST mODERATORS, IN ORDER TO SAVE THE NOT SO ESTEEMED POSTER sasGURU FURTHER HUMILIATION i SUGGEST YOU REVOKE HER ACCOUNT. sHE LAMELY QUOTES FROM THINGS SHE ONCE READ IN A POLY RAGMAG AND HIDES BEHIND A PERSONA THAT IS INDICATIVE OF A GAY PENGUIN. iF YOU COULD EFFECT THIS CHANGE AT YOUR EARLIEST CONVENIENCE I WILL SEND AN AUTOGRAPHED COPY OF MY MEMOIRS.

yOURS

cd
    Perhaps you could tell this cretin where his Caps Lock key is, while you're at it.

Leave a comment:

• Causus Deli
    replied

yOURS

cd

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    i AM eNGLISH IF YOU DON'T MIND.
    I bow to your intellect. Or double over in laughter, take your pick.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy
    I "abandoned" nothing. I am astounded that you concluded that I "lost", but I suppose that would be an easy conclusion for you to draw being as how you were way out of your intellectual depth simply trying to follow the thread.
    No, I leave the "cut and run" tactics to weasels like you, I am made of sterner stuff. I notice someone else slapping you around on here. Don't you ever get fed up of it? Perhaps you might want to export your "talents" to www.dimasatwowattlightbulb.com??
    Looks like CD's dream world has just had a new immigrant. Better be careful, SB.

Leave a comment:

• Causus Deli
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack
    British National? Must be a hoot!
    i AM eNGLISH IF YOU DON'T MIND.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    I'm very popular, always a whimsical tale to tell of mirth and merriment. Life and soul of the party. I'm here to liven up this drab hole of a place and I think my good work is reaching fruition.
    British National? Must be a hoot!

Leave a comment:

• Causus Deli
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    It must be lovely to inhabit your dream world of exactly one inhabitant.
    aN ESTEEMED COLLEAGUE DREW MY ATTENTION TO IT, APOLOGIES FOR MY ABSENCE AT THE TIME WHILST i WAS pmsl. * whoops left the caps lock on *

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    I notice you abandoned the US thread when you lost, sharpish.

I "abandoned" nothing. I am astounded that you concluded that I "lost", but I suppose that would be an easy conclusion for you to draw being as how you were way out of your intellectual depth simply trying to follow the thread.
    No, I leave the "cut and run" tactics to weasels like you, I am made of sterner stuff. I notice someone else slapping you around on here. Don't you ever get fed up of it? Perhaps you might want to export your "talents" to www.dimasatwowattlightbulb.com??

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    No, I read that that was the most hilarious dismantling of a poor excuse of a poster I have seen. You were indeed humiliated.
    It must be lovely to inhabit your dream world of exactly one inhabitant.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X