• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Cast iron Plan B

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Cast iron Plan B"

Collapse

• Burdock
    replied
    Originally posted by XTC
    It's a scam. These guys have got me twice already and I've lost almost £5000, do not fall for it.

thank goodness you pipped in then....my fingers were 2mm off the fax button (passport, bank details, and finger print scans).

i'm gonna email him and complain in strong terms.

Leave a comment:

• XTC
    replied
    It's a scam. These guys have got me twice already and I've lost almost £5000, do not fall for it.

Leave a comment:

• andy
    replied
    Even if 0.01% of people get scammed by them they are quids in.
    I am sure all these nigerian scammers are millionaires already
    Now thats a plan B. Spamming is big business.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by Burdock
    >From: ola luke
    >Subject: waiting respond
    >Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 11:38:18 +0100 (BST)
    >
    >Dear Sir.
    >I am the first son of Late.Maj. Gen. Roland Bamali of the 2nd Mechanized >Division, Ibadan,Nigerian Army,who died in a Plane crash on 18th september >2006. view the sites below
    >http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/5355534.stm
    > As his next of kin,i am privy to some of his closely guarde secrets,one of >which is he has a huge sum of money fifteem millions dollars in a bank.But >because of the unfriendly stance of the government,my dad could not >transfer the money before his death.
    >
    > If you can assist for the transfer of the money,you
    >would be well rewarded. Kindly reply
    >
    > Yours sincerely,
    > Mr Roland James
    Do they inherit first names in Nigeria?

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    I liked the church of loaves wine and fishes. One of the best scam baiters I have seen. Google it, see how far you can take a scammer if they think they are going to get a quid.
    It's amazing how stupid the scammers can be, you would think they would instantly spot it when somebody tries to play them at thier own game...

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by Ardesco
    This one always gives me a good laugh

http://www.theatlantic.com/doc/prem/200706/cyberscam

Something I ought to try when i'm bored one day
    I liked the church of loaves wine and fishes. One of the best scam baiters I have seen. Google it, see how far you can take a scammer if they think they are going to get a quid.

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    cheers Freaky, to be honest I had heard rumours that some of these Nigerians were scamsters ...but if you promise to look after it for me, I'm well happy...

i've just told the missus to pack her bags too.
    You can trust me mate - just send over all the details and we're quids in!

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    This one always gives me a good laugh

http://www.theatlantic.com/doc/prem/200706/cyberscam

Something I ought to try when i'm bored one day

Leave a comment:

• Burdock
    replied
    Originally posted by freakydancer
    Nice one mate - balls of steel!

If you send me you bank details, including account number, sort code, security code, password, card start/end date/issue number and name on the account I'll make sure you are well looked after....everyone's a winner!
    cheers Freaky, to be honest I had heard rumours that some of these Nigerians were scamsters ...but if you promise to look after it for me, I'm well happy...

i've just told the missus to pack her bags too.

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    hell yeah.

I've just ripped my contract up in front of my client!
    Nice one mate - balls of steel!

If you send me you bank details, including account number, sort code, security code, password, card start/end date/issue number and name on the account I'll make sure you are well looked after....everyone's a winner!

Leave a comment:

• Bright Spark
    replied
    seems a bargain what % of the 15million do we get?
    can he deposit in an offshore account so gordo doesn't get
    his filthy hands on it....

Leave a comment:

• Burdock
    replied
    Originally posted by freakydancer
    I'm in!!!

I also received an email from a fella in the middle east who promised me $5million if I give him my bank details - seems like a fair trade if you wanna go 50/50?

hell yeah.

I've just ripped my contract up in front of my client!

Leave a comment:

• rootsnall
    replied
    Roland told me he'd keep this one quiet ! The bounder.

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    Just received this email. The gods must truly be smiling on me.

Doubtlessly this enterprising chap will need a few grand up front to 'grease the wheels' so to speak. But what can we lose? It sounds like we're gonna be minted.

Anyone care to invest with me?!

>From: ola luke
    >Subject: waiting respond
    >Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 11:38:18 +0100 (BST)
    >
    >Dear Sir.
    >I am the first son of Late.Maj. Gen. Roland Bamali of the 2nd Mechanized >Division, Ibadan,Nigerian Army,who died in a Plane crash on 18th september >2006. view the sites below
    >http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/5355534.stm
    > As his next of kin,i am privy to some of his closely guarde secrets,one of >which is he has a huge sum of money fifteem millions dollars in a bank.But >because of the unfriendly stance of the government,my dad could not >transfer the money before his death.
    >
    > If you can assist for the transfer of the money,you
    >would be well rewarded. Kindly reply
    >
    > Yours sincerely,
    > Mr Roland James
    I'm in!!!

I also received an email from a fella in the middle east who promised me $5million if I give him my bank details - seems like a fair trade if you wanna go 50/50?

Leave a comment:

• ASB
    replied
    Yep, will do. Just as soon as my 1.5 million euros arrives from the spanish lottery I just won.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X