• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Ended up on the the cutting room floor..."

Collapse

• wendigo100
    replied
    Weeping Angels - I used to have a fear of things that only moved when you weren't looking, after watching one of those Tales Of The Unexpecteds or something when I was young.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll
    Are you saying the plot line is similar to a previous episode?
    I assume means the same writer - last series did the thing with gas masks.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by Buffoon
    Or the Doctor.
    Yes, it was very good. Far better than the equivalent one from last series.
    Are you saying the plot line is similar to a previous episode?

Leave a comment:

• Buffoon
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll
    I thought Saturday's Dr Who was a cracker .. with or without reptillians.. or Daleks!
    Or the Doctor.
    Yes, it was very good. Far better than the equivalent one from last series.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    I thought Saturday's Dr Who was a cracker .. with or without reptillians.. or Daleks!

Leave a comment:

• zeitghost
    started a topic Ended up on the the cutting room floor...

Ended up on the the cutting room floor...

My starring role in Saturday's Dr Who...

The bit where he mentions "4 things and a lizard"....

Working...
X