• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Is gingerism as bad as racism?"

Collapse

• Alf W
    replied
    Did you know that ginger people have green blood? It's a fact and it went all round our Primary school in the 70s.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by OrangeHopper
    Son #1 and daughter are both red heads, like their mother, and I give them all hell.
    Is that why you are called Orange-Hopper?

Leave a comment:

• Kyajae
    replied
    Sally, didn't you state yesterday that gingers are gays?
    http://forums.contractoruk.com/post239920.html#poststop

Where's the 'homophode' option in the poll?

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by el duder
    Did yer pubes go grey?
    No, they're still orange!

Leave a comment:

• el duder
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi
    My ginger hair is now mostly grey and I'm only 36, my mates call me 'gringer'.

Seriously, I developed a thick skin over the years when it comes to name calling but when the wife and I went for a scan to check out how her pregnancy is going one of my mates said "did they check it for ginger"? I nearly punched him.

Did yer pubes go grey?

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss
    It is the last hair colour to go grey

It proves a genuine indigenous ethnicity

Women love it

The most popular hair dye in the UK is red
    My ginger hair is now mostly grey and I'm only 36, my mates call me 'gringer'.

Seriously, I developed a thick skin over the years when it comes to name calling but when the wife and I went for a scan to check out how her pregnancy is going one of my mates said "did they check it for ginger"? I nearly punched him.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss

Women love it

Ha ha ha - Baggy is a ginge too!

kept that quiet didn't ya!

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied

Women love it

Leave a comment:

• OrangeHopper
    replied
    Son #1 and daughter are both red heads, like their mother, and I give them all hell.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    In general principle, yes. It involves discriminating against an individual because of their genetics.

Granted, fewer gingers have been sold into captivity or suppressed, probably because they have a ancestral history of kicking everybody elses' arses. (see Vikings, and Irish women.)

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    Nope - bloodnuts deserve all the derision they get.

Leave a comment:

• el duder
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    Personally i've never had a massive problem with it. Ive never been proper red, like carrot colour but defo gingerish in my youth.

I never got bullied, more than any other kid at school, and everyone had something about them that got the tulip ripped out of them.

There was one kid who was proper ginger and frekles at school, who i remember used to get beaten up regularly, but he never done himself any favours, cause he was a ***** regardless of his hair colour.

My opinion is that ive got a mass of thick hair, which i value more than anything in this world, when i see all those middle aged, balding faggots on the train, it makes me smile that ive got a thick head of hair still.

that will be all for today. i thank u

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by King Cnvt
    As long as you are not fat and ginger, you'll be fine.

Indeed - that must be awful!!!

Being fat and strawberry blonde, I wouldn't know what that's like

Leave a comment:

• King Cnvt
    replied
    As long as you are not fat and ginger, you'll be fine.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    started a poll Is gingerism as bad as racism?

Is gingerism as bad as racism?

yes
    27.27%
    no
    36.36%
    dont know
    6.06%
    dont care
    30.30%
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/6725653.stm

Well...is it?

Working...