• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Do we have a right to remain anonymous?"

Collapse

• angusglover
    replied
    Basildon...or even Wickford are good at this time of year...

Leave a comment:

• oraclesmith
    replied
    Originally posted by Numptycorner
    Should a disagreement lead to a public outing?
    Absolutely. I'll bring the sandwiches. Where shall we go ?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack
    Should quite a complicated discussion and heated exchange lead to an oversimplification in the form of a poll?
    Vote:

Yes

No

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Should quite a complicated discussion and heated exchange lead to an oversimplification in the form of a poll?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    I am Bag'O'Pus, Causus Deli and Sparatacus. The rest of you are deluding yourself that there is anything happening here.
    Any more indiscretion and it's back to the Space Lizard Desk for you.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    SallyAnne is Bagpuss? Well I never!
    I am Bag'O'Pus, Causus Deli and Sparatacus. The rest of you are deluding yourself that there is anything happening here.

Leave a comment:

• Numptycorner
    replied
    SallyAnne is Bagpuss? Well I never!

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    Hi Bag'o'pus

We have the right to be anonymous. One way to do that is to select an e-mail address based on a random domain name (are there any ISPs that let you do that nowadays?)
    Or you could hide your email address. I'm not even slightly a techie - it's hardly War Games.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Hi Bag'o'pus

We have the right to be anonymous. One way to do that is to select an e-mail address based on a random domain name (are there any ISPs that let you do that nowadays?)

Leave a comment:

• Numptycorner
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    Where the option for "get a life numpty, you sad, miserable, multiple-identitied t*sser"?
    I thought I was on your ignore list! You dear, have double standards, typical air-head.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Where the option for "get a life numpty, you sad, miserable, multiple-identitied t*sser"?

Leave a comment:

• Burdock
    replied
    Everyone gets together for beers in Newcastle = problem solved.

Anonymity solved.
    Old scores solved.
    Entertainment solved.

Leave a comment:

• To BI or not to BI?
    replied
    Yes and No

Leave a comment:

• Numptycorner
    started a poll Do we have a right to remain anonymous?

Do we have a right to remain anonymous?

Yes let old greg out me
    44.44%
    No I wish to remain anonymous
    55.56%

Working...
X