• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Thick Spice is Woman of the Year"

Collapse

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss
    Say what you like about Posh, she does have discipline when it comes to food.
    Why is that a good thing?

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Say what you like about Posh, she does have discipline when it comes to food.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by pisces
    The human race is officially going to hell. BURN ****ERS BURN.
    Bit harsh!

Leave a comment:

• pisces
    replied
    Sign of the times. The human race is officially going to hell. BURN ****ERS BURN.

Leave a comment:

• SizeZero
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    Its way too early for yous to know whether you want kids together...and that's what it should be, kids together. People who make up their minds about kids before they're even living with someone truly scare me, as it's like seeing kids as a commodity or something.
    Can depend on the age to be honest. If she's thirties and childless and the urge for motherhood 'at some point' is there for her, then she's not going to change her mind for any bloke, so she's being sensible. I've seen too many friends and couples break up because they werent honest in the first place, or because her bio-clock gave her an alarm call and he couldn't hear it.

Love isn't blind forever, and the older you get, the less patient you are when meeting a possible partner who doesnt want the same from life that you do.

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    Originally posted by Burdock
    oops, i've hijacked the thread...yeah, that posh spice, talentless old ripper...
    No problem. You go ahead and sort out your personal lives at my expense. It's more entertaining than talking about that minger!

Leave a comment:

• Burdock
    replied
    Who arranged the get together? She might be thinking "maybe he's changed his mind - that's what he wants to talk to me about"?

You're both idiots like - neither of you should be that adament on the kids issue either way! Its way too early for yous to know whether you want kids together...and that's what it should be, kids together. People who make up their minds about kids before they're even living with someone truly scare me, as it's like seeing kids as a commodity or something. (But then, that's probably just me).

Knackers - just meet up, have a couple of drinks, call each other knackers, then go back and sh*g
    she knows she wants kids some day, so doesn't see the point of a relationship with someone who doesn't. it's a chicken and egg thing!

please could you forward your last 2 lines to her!!

[edit] oops, i've hijacked the thread...yeah, that posh spice, talentless old ripper...

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    yeah, we're having our 'summit' meeting at the same time as the G8!!

i'm hoping that we get back together...i was perfectly happy. hoping she has received girly advice on the lines of, 'just enjoy yourself for the next few years, as burdock seems nice(!)'. Anything is better than her just refusing point blank 'cos of the kids situation.

At a bare minimum, I'd like her back to my flat....I have the same needs as Duder

Who arranged the get together? She might be thinking "maybe he's changed his mind - that's what he wants to talk to me about"?

You're both idiots like - neither of you should be that adament on the kids issue either way! Its way too early for yous to know whether you want kids together...and that's what it should be, kids together. People who make up their minds about kids before they're even living with someone truly scare me, as it's like seeing kids as a commodity or something. (But then, that's probably just me).

Knackers - just meet up, have a couple of drinks, call each other knackers, then go back and sh*g

Leave a comment:

• Burdock
    replied
    It was a good starting piont

Anyway...drinkies tonight then? How you feeling? What are you wanting to come of it?

yeah, we're having our 'summit' meeting at the same time as the G8!!

i'm hoping that we get back together...i was perfectly happy. hoping she has received girly advice on the lines of, 'just enjoy yourself for the next few years, as burdock seems nice(!)'. Anything is better than her just refusing point blank 'cos of the kids situation.

At a bare minimum, I'd like her back to my flat....I have the same needs as Duder

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    they were good enough for Queen Elizabeth I!

anyway, you said it was sexy, so enuff said
    It was a good starting piont

Anyway...drinkies tonight then? How you feeling? What are you wanting to come of it?

Leave a comment:

• Burdock
    replied
    No!!! It had ruffles!!!

they were good enough for Queen Elizabeth I!

anyway, you said it was sexy, so enuff said

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    it's clearly an omen...and it sounds fantastic!!

buy it!! buy it!!

No!!! It had ruffles!!!

Leave a comment:

• Burdock
    replied
    It was really freaky!!

The lass had already told me she was the same size as me, but she had similar hair, same glasses, was an IT contractor until last year (has been on here!), worked for MOD (liek me), spent a year in Manchester (liek me), her other half is also an IT contractor with the same name as my other half....it was really really freaky!!

She was lovely though. Tried about 8 dresses on - most of which made me look like a scarey tent beast. But one was lovely (tee hee) and it made me look very girlie, very sexy and like I had a waist!

I didn't buy it though - want to shop around, but it's good to know that I dont have to eat salad all year
    it's clearly an omen...and it sounds fantastic!!

buy it!! buy it!!

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied

how did it go last nite?
    It was really freaky!!

The lass had already told me she was the same size as me, but she had similar hair, same glasses, was an IT contractor until last year (has been on here!), worked for MOD (liek me), spent a year in Manchester (liek me), her other half is also an IT contractor with the same name as my other half....it was really really freaky!!

She was lovely though. Tried about 8 dresses on - most of which made me look like a scarey tent beast. But one was lovely (tee hee) and it made me look very girlie, very sexy and like I had a waist!

I didn't buy it though - want to shop around, but it's good to know that I dont have to eat salad all year

Leave a comment:

• Burdock
    replied
    [rant]
    I just hate her hate her hate her. And all the little brainless tw*ts who voted for her.

[/rant]

how did it go last nite?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X