• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Am I Bovvered?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Am I Bovvered?"

Collapse

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    To paraphrase someone from a long long time ago "Every time a New Lie politician dies, I have a little song in my heart"...
    I want to have an orchestra in mine then... playing for days non-stop.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    Ah thats horrible Hyper, shame on you!!!!!

(but very funny)

Leave a comment:

• Numptycorner
    replied
    Nice one fatty!

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    This message is hidden because Numptycorner is on your ignore list.

Leave a comment:

• Numptycorner
    replied
    How is it funny?

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperD
    Hopefully we'll be calling him "Two Hearses" soon...

Ah thats horrible Hyper, shame on you!!!!!

(but very funny)

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Hopefully we'll be calling him "Two Hearses" soon...

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    Nah, you're a moose

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Moose423956
    That means there's hope for me!

Nah, you're a moose

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by wizard1974uk
    This is what I really love about you guys, sure he's a politician and hence a liar, but I would not wish an illness on anyone.
    Not me, I hope he survives. Laughing at him has got to be better while he is still alive to hear it!

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    Originally posted by Kyajae
    You like any old fat lecherous minger
    That means there's hope for me!

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack
    Oh, me too.

Except: politicians, middle management types, estate agents, traffic wardens, rail executives, people who light up a cigarette the moment they step off the train, people who - for no apparent reason - stop walking and stare vacantly at something in the street or stations, chavs, tarquin new-meeja types, design agency account managers, civil servants, rude besuited wideboys, yoofs in da street, aggressive beggars, double glazing salesmen, anyone working in direct marketing, indian call centre workers who can't deviate from the script, the person answering the phone in my local pizza takeaway restaurant who can't speak English, radical religious types, motivational speakers, luvvy-darling actor types, politically correct types, most modern artists, and most Americans.

You forgot "people who smoke other people's cigarette's"

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    He's only got a chest infection FFS!

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by wizard1974uk
    Glad it's worked out for you.
    I didn't say it had worked out.

Leave a comment: