• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Good start to the day ..."

Collapse

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Surely it’s perfectly natural to be attracted to a women who has the best chance of successfully bearing your child and the bigger the melons she carries the better the said child will be fed? I think I read somewhere that 15 is the healthiest age for a female to reproduce... I'm not going down that road!!!

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss
    if I ever see someone reading the Sun
    Nobody "reads" the Sun, they just look at the pictures.

Leave a comment:

• Kyajae
    replied
    Isn't it a bit passe these days, if I ever see someone reading the Sun it's usually a 50 something fat bloke, there's something not quite right about him oggling an 16 year old girl. After all this is the paper that loves pedogeddon scares.

Trying to get to 50 without ending up fat is a feat in itself. Shouldn't stop you looking at Page 3 and thinking back to younger times

Leave a comment:

• EqualOpportunities
    replied
    Isn't it a bit passe these days, if I ever see someone reading the Sun it's usually a 50 something fat bloke, there's something not quite right about him oggling an 16 year old girl. After all this is the paper that loves pedogeddon scares.
    Robert Winston said it was normal...

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied

Leave a comment:

• EqualOpportunities
    replied
    Originally posted by Kyajae
    You must live in heaven
    Hardly - I'm about 6 miles away from you...

Leave a comment:

• Kyajae
    replied
    Originally posted by EqualOpportunities
    Doesn't happen where we live...
    You must live in heaven

Leave a comment:

• EqualOpportunities
    replied
    Originally posted by Kyajae
    True. I guess for most of us there is the danger that as soon as you open the link it will be spotted by some neurotic rug-munching feminist who goes bleating 'sexism' and 'male oppression' to HR.

Or does that only happen in the public sector?
    Doesn't happen where we live...

Leave a comment:

• Kyajae
    replied
    I suppose it depends where you work - I imagine that if you work for The Sun it's positively encouraged...

True. I guess for most of us there is the danger that as soon as you open the link it will be spotted by some neurotic rug-munching feminist who goes bleating 'sexism' and 'male oppression' to HR.

Or does that only happen in the public sector?

Leave a comment:

• EqualOpportunities
    replied
    Originally posted by wizard1974uk
    Yes, but still etiquette to put in the thread title not safe for work as all the title thread says is "Good start to the day"
    I suppose it depends where you work - I imagine that if you work for The Sun it's positively encouraged...

Leave a comment:

• wizard1974uk
    replied
    Surely the Page3.com link gave it away...
    Yes, but still etiquette to put in the thread title not safe for work as all the title thread says is "Good start to the day"

Leave a comment:

• EqualOpportunities
    replied
    Originally posted by wizard1974uk
    Let's not get people sacked and put something in the thread title saying it isn't safe for work.
    Surely the Page3.com link gave it away...

Leave a comment:

• wizard1974uk
    replied
    Let's not get people sacked and put something in the thread title saying it isn't safe for work.

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    Originally posted by Buffoon
    Danni Wells is on Page3.com
    she's f**king mustard.

Leave a comment:

• kirk
    replied
    Coventry lass too, I might look her up

Leave a comment:

Working...