• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Prince 2

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Prince 2"

Collapse

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Some of my most anal friends are big fans
    Like These ?

Crikey....you must need some serious lubrication for these "anal friends".

:-)

Leave a comment:

• Vito
    replied
    You don't need to do the course...it is all soooo easy as long as you have a logical mind...

But don't ever pretend you have it if you don't...its very quick and easy to look up on the internet to see if someone has passed each exam...its the sort of thing HR get off on

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    There's no way you watch the Boosch, so there's no point in pretending. You're WAY too anal for that.

Did you google it? Come on, just admit it.
    Some of my most anal friends are big fans.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    Well you're certainly a funkwit.
    Yes Funky and witty

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss
    Maybe I have the funk
    Well you're certainly a funkwit.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    There's no way you watch the Boosch, so there's no point in pretending. You're WAY too anal for that.

Maybe I have the funk

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    that and the mangina

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    that and the mangina
    You've seen my downstairs mix-up!
    And Emily loves Old Greg now.

Leave a comment:

• Orangutan
    replied
    Thing is the courses don't teach you how to "do" projects the prince2 way, they just teach you how to pass the exams.
    The foundation is a piece of P155, but the practitioner needs a little more. Its easy enough if you think in the same way as Prince2 does, correct terminology etc.
    There is a way to workout how many points they are looking for in each answer and detailed those points need to be.
    Best thing is its an open book exam, so provided you know your way around the book, the answers are all there, you just have to prove that you understand it.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    that and the mangina

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRightStuff
    Wasn't having a go just in a stupid mood at the moment.
    Hey - I've had worse than that this week. Might have made me a bit prickly...

Leave a comment:

• TheRightStuff
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg
    I meant, I thought you couldn't take the exam if you haven't taken the course, but glad to be corrected.
    Wasn't having a go just in a stupid mood at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• TheRightStuff
    replied
    Listen to Prince 1 first http://www.discography.de/covers/prince.gif

without it you won't be funky enough to get the gig
    got that already.
    My Name is Prince.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Listen to Prince 1 first http://www.discography.de/covers/prince.gif

without it you won't be funky enough to get the gig

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRightStuff
    Have?
    Don't have to do anything.
    I meant, I thought you couldn't take the exam if you haven't taken the course, but glad to be corrected.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X