• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Britain's First Sex-Change Mayor Sworn In"

Collapse

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by Moose423956
    http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...267186,00.html

Amazing. You'd never be able to tell she used to be a man.

"The mayoress is expected to be her partner, former councillor Jennifer Liddle, 49, who also underwent a sex swap."

I wondered what happened to Billy Bragg...

Leave a comment:

• swissmike
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill
    Are you really a damp cave?
    Or Camp Dave?

Leave a comment:

• Damp Cave
    replied
    Whatever you want big boy!

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Damp Cave
    Ohhhhhhh yes! Do you have dog breath?

Leave a comment:

• Damp Cave
    replied
    Wow!!!

You actually went through the effort of joining the forum just to make that post?

Fecking brilliant, your intellect knows no bounds.

Wtf are you going to do for an encore?
    Ohhhhhhh yes! Do you have dog breath?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Damp Cave
    Translezzas!
    Wow!!!

You actually went through the effort of joining the forum just to make that post?

Fecking brilliant, your intellect knows no bounds.

Wtf are you going to do for an encore?

Leave a comment:

• Damp Cave
    replied
    Translezzas!

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    She used to work for me.

After we interviewed her I commented to my boss that Jenny was quite techie for a girl.

My boss replied "That's because 'she' used to be called "David" and hadn't I noticed the size of 'her' hands?"

Ah well, she was good at her job. When she wasn't away doing council work.
    Last edited by Churchill; 24 May 2007, 09:07.

Leave a comment:

• angusglover
    replied
    So if a man who likes women, then becomes a w oman is that just a deep desire to become a diesel dyke?

Leave a comment:

• Burdock
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100
    Let me get this straight. Two blokes get a sex change to become women, but they prefer women. WTF is that all about?
    it can quite literally make the mind boggle.

i suspect that they will inadvertently end up doing something to someone that even they regret

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Let me get this straight. Two blokes get a sex change to become women, but they prefer women. WTF is that all about?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    If the mayor and mayoress both used to be men, but are now both "women", does that make them homosexuals or lesbians?
    Lesbians. It makes me nostalgic for when I lived in Cambridge. It's like an upmarket refugee camp for people who'd get the cr@p kicked out of them anywhere else.

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    If the mayor and mayoress both used to be men, but are now both "women", does that make them homosexuals or lesbians?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied

"The mayoress is expected to be her partner, former councillor Jennifer Liddle, 49, who also underwent a sex swap."

Chill out. Perhap she was the best tranny for the job.

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    started a topic Britain's First Sex-Change Mayor Sworn In

Britain's First Sex-Change Mayor Sworn In

Working...
X