• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Canary Wharf....

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Canary Wharf...."

Collapse

• Burdock
    replied
    Originally posted by Ardesco
    I wonder what's going to be going in Canary Wharf ??
    All the blokes from this forum staring at each other every lunchtime

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Maybe i'll have to look in London for my next Gig, this one finishes just in time for 2 months of sweltering temperatures in London, I wonder what's going to be going in Canary Wharf ??

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by Buffoon
    I was in the City (Liverpool St/Moorgate area) early yesterday morning to see a client, but I was very disappointed with the totty. Not as good as it used to be in my day.
    As you get older and fatter so do the women that follow you around

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    Originally posted by mrdavies
    Amazing isn't it. I had to have an extended lunch to sit by the fountains and admire the many fantastic women.
    I was sat outside Slug & Lettuce and they were everywhere. Off to Richmond to watch the footie tonight - that'll be rammed with punani aswell!!

Leave a comment:

• mrdavies
    replied
    Originally posted by freakydancer
    ....is a full-on babefest at the mo.

Magnificent.

Amazing isn't it. I had to have an extended lunch to sit by the fountains and admire the many fantastic women.

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    Soho where all the Meedjah and advertising totty lurk.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Buffoon
    I was in the City (Liverpool St/Moorgate area) early yesterday morning to see a client, but I was very disappointed with the totty. Not as good as it used to be in my day.
    Get your cataracts sorted then look again!

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    down by Cannon Streets good, along side the river....

Leave a comment:

• Buffoon
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    smells fishy to me

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    started a topic Canary Wharf....

Canary Wharf....

....is a full-on babefest at the mo.

Magnificent.

Working...
X