• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Big brother drone's"

Collapse

• ratewhore
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Indeed.

I watched you typing that... now do some work.
    I don't start my new gig for a week so feck off...

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    replied
    I read the other day that the UK has more CCTV cameras than the rest of Europe put together.

Not that we live in a surveillance society or anything...

Leave a comment:

• Euro-commuter
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill
    I was referring to Benjamin Franklin. However on closer examination it appears that he was wrongly attributed. My apologies.
    Who was it then? I always thought Ben.

The thought in is my mind whenever I find that I can't take my nail clippers with me, or the entire queue is held up because somebody's tube of toothpaste is bigger than 100ml.

Nobody ever asked me what balance I would like between security and liberty. Personally I'd risk being hijacked by mad mullahs with nail clippers.

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    I was referring to Benjamin Franklin.
    Tch, why didn't you just say that then?

threaded in "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." mode

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded
    Didn't know the Statue of Liberty was a Mason. I've heard women can be Masons in the States, but a statue of a woman?
    Women can be masons worldwide. I am referring to the likes of LDH etc. However "Co-Masonic" organisations are not currently recognised by the UGLE. But of course, you'd know that.

The "Statue of Liberty" is an inanimate object so of course couldn't have made such an uterance.

I was referring to Benjamin Franklin. However on closer examination it appears that he was wrongly attributed. My apologies.

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Please give credit where credit is due. Especially to that particularly famous mason.
    Didn't know the Statue of Liberty was a Mason. I've heard women can be Masons in the States, but a statue of a woman?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Nick?
    Nope, Perry.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded
    Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
    Please give credit where credit is due. Especially to that particularly famous mason.

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule
    Build your own if you can be bothered

http://www.uavp.de/

I can't wait for Scallies vs. Coppers mid-air battles over the Liver building.
    USB Missile Launcher:

http://www.latestbuy.com.au/usb_missile_launcher.html

Scope for "customization" there, methinks

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    2000 AD was years ahead with this idea. In 1977 I remember reading about the drones in Megacity One.

They had a name.

Spy-in-the-sky.

Oh and on the photo of the drone, I noticed that it had 4 propellers. Which were unshielded.

So when it zooms down to chase a suspect, zooms round a corner, and decapitates a toddler on a bike.....

<starts whistling "There may be trouble ahead" >
    Last edited by Board Game Geek; 24 May 2007, 00:28.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    A slingshot would be my choice... but honestly this article is just for fun right? This is not really happening is it? The sooner legislation is passed to allow the government to attach a leash to your rectum the sooner they will be happy. Why are people not revolting in mass demonstration at this big brother society? It’s mad…

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Hmmmm....

A high powered 35mhz FM transmitter and I can see this thing crashing into crowd of school kids...

A win/win situation...

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Bit tricky mounting the machine guns too.
    There you are, having a BBQ in the garden, when you hear a "wheeeeeeee" noise, you immediately reach for the fly swotter, but then the noise changes to "ne nini nee nee ne nini nee nee ne nini nee nee whee whee", you're enveloped in a cloud of CO2 and a letter in a plastic wrapper flutters down at your feet. You read that is an on the spot fine for having an unlicensed public gathering and a summons for exceeding your dwellings allocated CO2 emissions.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    I play a war game online called 'Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter' or GRAW2 for short, the first thing anyone does when a games starts is shoot down the opposing teams drone!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X