• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Sueing spammers

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Sueing spammers"

Collapse

• MarillionFan
    replied
    "Well on my way matey"

£999,999 to go. Well done m8!

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    Alexey,

well done, don't listen to the resident failure Corporal Bhoy.

Now, your homepage, I've done a search on there and the first result was an error message about a problem with H:/Alex/Projects etc

Can I suggest you put the following in your PHP code:

If results contain error message

do not write the error message to the display

Else

display results

I'll give you this one for free, if you need any more consulting
    let me know, however standard rates will apply.

All the best with your homepage

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Well on my way matey, can't tell all right now - but I intend to post my photo inside my new 911 holding printout of CUK page to prove it is true, much like hostages required to do while in captivity

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Made your first million yet?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Well, if you believe this is illegal then why won't you sue me? You will certainly need to use a solicitor because if you open your gob in a court room then any judge would surely order your immediate execution as a favour to humanity.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    This is not illegal.....blah blah blah!!
    How very "Russian" of you alexei. If you are going to try and eke out an existence sailing close to the wind, you might at least try and be some good at it. It is turning out like all your ventures...........half-baked and shoddy.
    Why not just go back to being a circus freak like before?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    This is not illegal - all search engines do: it would have been illegal to parse out email addresses and spam people, something I won't do for any amount of cash.

Now go back to work lazy permie sod!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    You been arrested yet for collecting data from other poples websites?

Leave a comment:

• Mailman
    replied
    You still recovering from administering polonium to some poor sap at a sushi bar comrade?

Mailman

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    No you don't

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    I wish I had your problems Alex I really do

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    started a topic Sueing spammers

Sueing spammers

Sending final demand via special delivery to a UK firm that spams me every week despite unsubscriptions, email replies to stop it, calls to office etc - asked for written apology, undertaking not to spam any of my emails and a cheque for £50. Seven days to reply or I sue them in small claims court.

The kicker: email that they spam is non-existant and caught by catch-all account, someone actually sold dud info to them.

Working...
X