• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Last Night TV

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Last Night TV"

Collapse

• scon_ead
    replied
    Originally posted by Cooperinliverp00l
    Has James reached to point of only needing to wear one pair of undies

Definitely! What was that about!

Leave a comment:

• Cooperinliverp00l
    replied
    i see Channel four could build on this and do what they have done with there other programmes and do a sequal. Virgin School Re-Visited.

Has James now got a proper job
    Has James moved out of his Dad's and Girlfriends house
    Has James been past first base with someone he hasn't had to pay
    Has James Nan found out what he was really doing in Holland
    and finally
    Has James reached to point of only needing to wear one pair of undies

Leave a comment:

• scon_ead
    replied
    Then there was the scene of his sweet mum being interviewed and discussing her hopes and wishes that her son is 'successful' in his dream to lose his virginity.

Wrong...

And then the opening credits...

Voice over introducing main character (the main thing I picked up on was he was still living at home but was over 25 etc...) the picture comes into view and there's some chap delivering newspapers (as his main job) and I'm thinking 'well what's he got to do with it...' yep, you guessed it.

TV gold I tell ya...

Leave a comment:

• scon_ead
    replied
    TV Gold!!!

Don't think one of the comments from last night will ever be beaten...to set the scene for those who didn't watch it...You are a Virgin...you go to Virgin School...you leave (hopefully) not a Virgin...

There was one chap (who remained faceless) who was commenting at his time at Virgin School, he had a 'borat-esq' accent and it sort of went like this...

"Not only have I found out I like to be with woman I am also realised I am excellent lover"

Haha - I wish it was a spoof show cos it was the funniest thing ever!! Guess you had to be there...

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    It was SASguru

Leave a comment:

• Cooperinliverp00l
    replied
    class andy

The bit i remember "Look at your little toes curling up"

Leave a comment:

• andy
    replied
    its hilarious

http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv_and_rad...080340,00.html

Leave a comment:

• andy
    replied
    AtW is packing his bags for Amsterdam as we speak

Leave a comment:

• Barriebazg
    replied
    Yeah I did watch that, what a joke. IF I was paying to go to a virgin school I would have been VERY VERY dissapointed with the "women" that were there. 2 were about 100 and the one that he actually shagged looked like a bloke!!

Leave a comment:

• Cooperinliverp00l
    started a topic Last Night TV

Last Night TV

Did anyone else get a glimps of Virgin School last night ?

I watched the last half of it and couldn't stop laughing

Working...
X