• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Lesbian Nurses!!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Lesbian Nurses!!"

Collapse

• wendigo100
    replied
    Barchester Healthcare
    I didn't realise that Barchester was a real place. It sounds like a fictional setting for a famous novel or a soap or something. If it was, I bet they wouldn't be munters then!

Leave a comment:

• pisces
    replied
    I'm a lesbian, don't let my male member fool you. I was born the wrong sex.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by Burdock
    they should have been more specific! surely prefixing the heading with 'munters' would have helped?
    The fact they are munters is implicit in the headline, they would not have been sacked had they been gentlemans relaxation material.

Leave a comment:

• Barriebazg
    replied
    they should have been more specific! surely prefixing the heading with 'munters' would have helped?

Ha ha, yeah they should have. Thats bordering on false advertisment I reckon. Time to sue the BBC!!!

Leave a comment:

• Burdock
    replied
    Originally posted by Barriebazg
    Yeah exactly!! Feel cheated

Leave a comment:

• Kyajae
    replied
    Originally posted by ratewhore
    might turn lesbian myself if it gets me that sort of buck for the bang!!

I wonder which part of Lesbia they both come from.

Leave a comment:

• Barriebazg
    replied
    oh, *that* sort of lesbian nurse

Yeah exactly!! Feel cheated

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    replied
    might turn lesbian myself if it gets me that sort of buck for the bang!!

Leave a comment:

• Burdock
    replied
    oh, *that* sort of lesbian nurse

Leave a comment:

• Barriebazg
    started a topic Lesbian Nurses!!

Lesbian Nurses!!

Dam BBC website seen the title and sounded awesome - feel very let down

Link

Working...
X