• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Katie, Katie, Katie"

Collapse

• Churchill
    replied
    I'd lend her one!

Leave a comment:

• XTC
    replied
    Originally posted by Diestl
    Who the f**k are you taking about, some reality show star?
    Come on son, get with the program.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Diestl
    http://tinyurl.com/2u5t9h

Leave a comment:

• Diestl
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    I don’t like be lumped in with the London lot
    Oh please- not again...

I hope Katie's next, I don't think she brings much to the table apart from backstabbing.

Leave a comment:

• BillHicksRIP
    replied
    She's got a face like a baboon's backside when she's angry, her nose looks like a toucan, and has the charm of an estate agent. God, she's an unpleasant person.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss
    I think we've found SASguru's ideal woman

Phhhoooaaarrr! I'd ride the fat mare till she whinnied!

Leave a comment:

• Kyajae
    replied

She thought that Stanstead was oop north, typical blinkered idiot.
    sasguru's ideal woman would be some porky, hairy-pitted earth-mother type who drinks wine out of an oil drum and goes to Uttoxeter for a holiday and sits on it.

Leave a comment:

• XTC
    replied
    Originally posted by Maxamus
    shes one of those women you can look at when you want to get rid of an erection quickly like just before a presentation or just before you need to stand up.
    It works a treat for me when im making love to my women but want to last another 30 minutes

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied

She said it was past the outer hebrides. As usual, taking her criticism to the extreme. I hope one day she opens her mouth and chokes on her foot.

Leave a comment:

• Maxamus
    replied
    shes one of those women you can look at when you want to get rid of an erection quickly like just before a presentation or just before you need to stand up.
    It works a treat for me when im making love to my women but want to last another 30 minutes

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by Vito
    I've had worse...
    A <cough>friend agrees with you

Leave a comment:

• Vito
    replied
    I've had worse...

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by XTC
    What a truely vile person. It's been suggested she's potentially a corporate animal, I just see an insecure snob with a superiority complex.

Originally posted by gingerjedi
    Didn't she insinuate that the other guy was thick simply because he came from 'up north'? …horse faced snob.
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 10 May 2007, 09:08.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Didn't she insinuate that the other guy was thick simply because he came from 'up north'? …horse faced snob.

I know he was a bit wet behind the ears but I thought that was bit strong and that’s coming from a southerner! (Or south westerner to be precise, I don’t like be lumped in with the London lot).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X