• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Royal Mail lost my Passport"

Collapse

• Vito
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded
    Is it still paranoia if they're really out to get you?

Hmm...maybe not...but if they do get you then you can have my identity, I'm in the process of acqyering Scooterscots so don't need mine anymore...I've even copeyed his spelling too make shore I'm convinsing

Regards, Scooterscot

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Once a victim, never again... where is the spell checker on here?

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by Vito
    Sounds to me like you are paranoid...

Regards, Scooterscot
    Is it still paranoia if they're really out to get you?

Leave a comment:

• Vito
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot
    I'd get credit reports every month from now on if i were you.

I usually do so every 3 months ident theft being partly the reason.

Sounds to me like you are paranoid...

Regards, Scooterscot

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    And with that in mind, best pack some KY jelly, you know, for passport control, just in case they've run out.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    you got the point and I'm too lazy to check... besides what do you expect with a state educaztion?

Leave a comment:

• Euro-commuter
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill
    Tell me you don't think scenario is spelt that way, please?
    Probably just didn't know how, and didn't care. There is a manual wherein all the answers can be found: the dictionary. It can also be found online. You don't have to remain in error.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    It's a fair comment. Contact the passport office and void your current passport number and apply for a new one.

Here’s a sanario when you return from the cos del sol at passport control, oh you’ve returned two times in one day Mr Blogs, how about that. Please follow me… You’ll be treated like dirt until you can prove your otherwise.
    Tell me you don't think scenario is spelt that way, please?

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    It's a fair comment. Contact the passport office and void your current passport number and apply for a new one.

Here’s a sanario when you return from the cos del sol at passport control, oh you’ve returned two times in one day Mr Blogs, how about that. Please follow me… You’ll be treated like dirt until you can prove your otherwise.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    WTF did you send your passport in the post? For a few quid extra the Post Office would have checked your ID or passport for the DVLA.

Also you only need ID on your first driving licence (photocard) application.

Be happy that some illegal emigrant has now got your passport.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Obtaining a credit report is not the same as a credit search, you can obtain it as often as you like.

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Yes, too many credit applications can be a bad thing.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    I'd get credit reports every month from now on if i were you.

I usually do so every 3 months ident theft being partly the reason.
    I was under the impression that too many credit searches against yourself can actually be a 'bad' thing as they all get recorded - can't remember the exact reasons why.

Anyone know if this is true?

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by aj1977
    DVLA categorically say that they just received an empty envelope!!..Not sure whether they are saying this to cover their backs!!!
    I was told by someone who used to work there never to send a passport as most go missing within DVLA.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead
    If it doesn't go missing in the post it can go missing in DVLA. I was advised to take any documents to a local DVLA office for processing.
    DVLA categorically say that they just received an empty envelope!!..Not sure whether they are saying this to cover their backs!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X