• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "W.M.D. fired from the Apprentice"

Collapse

• Troll
    replied
    ditto to the set-up

Leave a comment:

• ContractIn
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaqqer
    I agree - there's no way that you go into something like that, with the intention of winning, with no plans about who's going to look after your two children when you have to work in Essex instead of Exeter.

Plus, she looks marginally better by being the person who resigned, rather than being fired.
    I have heard through the grapevine that she is pregnant.

It was a defo set-up last night.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaqqer
    I agree - there's no way that you go into something like that, with the intention of winning, with no plans about who's going to look after your two children when you have to work in Essex instead of Exeter.

Plus, she looks marginally better by being the person who resigned, rather than being fired.
    Yeah, I thought that when she was mulling this over in the boardroom.

She'll get snapped up pretty sharpish by one of the bigger brand agencies no doubt.

Edit: Looks like her new meedja career has started: Linky
    Last edited by Clippy; 7 June 2007, 14:50.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by andrew_neil_uk
    I dont believe Katie changed her mind last night - too much of a set up.

Interesting that she believes that sleeping with a friend's husband only counts as 8 out of 10 in the aggressive stakes - wonder what a 10 out of 10 is?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRightStuff
    he was pants for these reasons:

bought a shed load of chesse from macro
    tried to use his boy scout skills to cook the sausages
    left the stall with no french speaking - 'but don't you have a french A'Level'
    Sold the sausages and cost price
    Complained about the banner costing way too much. It only cost £40 more then budget. He lost over 200 squid and the other team made over £700. This would of not made a difference.
    Tried to sell pork to a muslim in a halal butchers during ram a dam.

idiot
    Where the feck did you learn English?

Trying to decode your drivel has given me a headache.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by andrew_neil_uk

Interesting that she believes that sleeping with a friend's husband only counts as 8 out of 10 in the aggressive stakes - wonder what a 10 out of 10 is?
    Not sure about the set-up part, but it was clear early on she is only on the show to raise her profile.

There was a programme on BBC2 at the beginning of the week which profiled the 5 candidates that were in last nights show.

From some of her comments in previous episodes, you got the impression she was a real high flyer who lived in a posh house in a swanky part of London.

Does she fook - she lives in Exeter in a pretty run of the mill house.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by lilelvis2000
    Perhaps, yes that was a slip.

mea culpa for not making my sarcasm more apparent.
    But how did you know about the size of my dick?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy
    How does adding an insult about the size of his dick make all ethnics inherently racist?
    Well if all ethnics have bigger dicks, then that statement is dickist. It would have been better to use the phrase "dick-challenged".

HTH

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    Perhaps, yes that was a slip.

mea culpa for not making my sarcasm more apparent.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Good, I shall remember you as the small dick white guy.
    I don't mind how you remember me. Makes you one big hypocrite though, eh?

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll
    I'm sure wendigo or others would not have batted an eyelid being described as part of a group as the "white guy"...but you had to add the attempt at an insult didn't you!

Cheap shot and further proof that ethnics are inherently racist
    How does adding an insult about the size of his dick make all ethnics inherently racist?

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    I'm sure wendigo or others would not have batted an eyelid being described as part of a group as the "white guy"...but you had to add the attempt at an insult didn't you!

Cheap shot and further proof that ethnics are inherently racist

Leave a comment:

• Stan
    replied
    Lohit appeared to do nothing much, however in a show like this it is mostly **** ups that feature so him not appearing showed he did a good job.

Adam is a funny guy, he has a good business head and seems to work hard yet his lake of social skills means he is hated!

The others level of hate for him has escaped the bounds of sanity - they went on about him spending £50 more on a sign when the team lost by £600.

Maybe some of them will rethink their opinion. 3 times escapee Adam has not yet been fired, perhaps for good reason.

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100
    That's him, and if that is the only way I remember him, that's how I will describe him. I hate it when pious people get on their high horse at the slightest mention of race.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X