• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "New Car Aston v Maserati"

Collapse

• XTC
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent

You are in good company here
    No I don't really bigshot.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by XTC
    Shutup. I hate you.
    You are in good company here

Leave a comment:

• XTC
    replied
    F***ing handy to be able to do 170 in central London
    Shutup. I hate you.

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied
    Don't spend £150K on a car.

Put £150K down as deposits on 5 BTL flats, sell up in 5 years and retire RICH.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by XTC
    True. But u will be unbeatable on the streets.
    F***ing handy to be able to do 170 in central London

Leave a comment:

• Maxamus
    replied
    Get a Vauxhall Vectra. Atleast you can sleep on a night not having to worry about where you have parked it. And the service will be alot cheaper.

And you wouldnt be bothered if and when someone scratches it!
    On the other hand, touching up a scratch on the aston/mas will be the price of an average cra.

Leave a comment:

• XTC
    replied
    Originally posted by _V_
    Chav motor. No style, no class.
    True. But u will be unbeatable on the streets.

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied
    Originally posted by XTC
    The new Skyline GT-R comes out late 2007 - AWD, Twin Turbos and 450 horses - thats yr baby!
    Chav motor. No style, no class.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by XTC
    The new Skyline GT-R comes out late 2007 - AWD, Twin Turbos and 450 horses - thats yr baby!
    Firstly, this isn't a who can piss up the wall highest competition.

We're comparing the beauty of the car, a skyline will never compare with the aesthetics of an italian sports car. Nor will it compare to an Aston.
    Last edited by Churchill; 24 April 2007, 15:51.

Leave a comment:

• XTC
    replied

Leave a comment:

• XTC
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded
    Well, for larger people like us, you can't beat a Lambo. The new ones are way more reliable now, yet still so easy to work on too. Some say agricultural. I like them.
    Yeah i like the Gallardo not very practical though, ground clearance is about an inch.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded
    Well, for larger people like us, you can't beat a Lambo. The new ones are way more reliable now, yet still so easy to work on too. Some say agricultural. I like them.
    I need a boot and a bit of ground clearance threaded.

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    It is such an old "petrolhead" joke threaded

Leave a comment:

• XTC
    replied
    Db9,

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by XTC
    What kind of Porsche are u looking at? Can't really beat the GT3 for performance.
    f*** knows I dont like them anyway, I just didnt want the Germans to feel left out.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X