• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Weekend

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Weekend"

Collapse

• Barriebazg
    replied
    Cheers for all the suggestions, gives me something to ponder!!

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Surprise, Surprise, but I'd suggest going to Rome for the weekend, buy her something nice from the Gucci shop and sit on the spanish steps with an ice cream.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by EqualOpportunities
    The only good thing was the homemade tonic to accompany the gin...
    "should have been a builder" my ar*e!!

Leave a comment:

• EqualOpportunities
    replied
    Originally posted by Mustang
    Try and get a last minute cancellation for lunch at Fifteen. Went there at the weekend and it was fantastic.
    I went to the one in Newquay and it was tulipe. The only good thing was the homemade tonic to accompany the gin...

Leave a comment:

• XTC
    replied
    Good point, can you delete your posts that quote me!

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by XTC
    You've got to go the Donkey Punch. That's always entertaining. As long as she agrees of course.
    I've just looked it up on wikipedia

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist
    buy a bottle of champagne, expensive chocolates and a big bunch of roses
    hide them in the spare room.
    but a big load of monkey nuts and a big bottle of cola.

Take her down to a quiet spot on the canal and eat the nuts, drink the pop and say to her - 'we dont have to spend a fortune, or go anywhere special. As long as we have each other'

When you get home, light a candle, bring out the bubbly, the choccie and the flowers
    and say to her 'but I dont mind spending a fortune and anywhere with you is special'

You'll be pulling the sheets out of yer @rse for a week
    Or she'll be sick all over you - one of the two.

Leave a comment:

• Mustang
    replied
    Fifteen

Try and get a last minute cancellation for lunch at Fifteen. Went there at the weekend and it was fantastic.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by Barriebazg
    I am in Bath at the moment but live in Hertfordshire. Not fussed where it is, willing to travel...
    Travelling from Bath? Then your in luck, just get on the M5 and head south to Mevagissey for the edan project and the lost gardens of heligan, its only about 3 hours away or you could head north for the Cotswolds for overpriced but nice country pubs and walks or stay in Bath for shopping, good restaurants and cosy bars.

Leave a comment:

• mictech
    replied
    cheddard gorge, great scenery, a nice walk and some great pub.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Take her on a trip on the Hershey Highway.

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    It's wicked there. Mind you, Thorpe Park has got some great rides there now too. Lot of chavs though

Leave a comment:

• Barriebazg
    replied
    Originally posted by freakydancer
    alton towers!

Funnily enough that is one of the things we were contemplating.

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    alton towers!

Leave a comment:

• Barriebazg
    replied
    I dont have to try to get her to put out at all, not in a dead end relationship like that. Not trying to do anything to impress her just wanted some ideas on places to go - things to do thats all.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X