• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Oh Sh1t, It's Wednesday, it's "Why Won't Alan Sugar FOAD" night"

Collapse

• Fishface
    replied
    I think its a laugh that he refers to himself as 'sir alan'

Leave a comment:

• BillHicksRIP
    replied
    I would never tire of punching that low-eyed, arrogant, streak-of-piss Tre. Never tire.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    God I hope I never have to meet you in a social situation ever.
    Thought you'd be out on the beach sunning yourself sg, or are you using a laptop whilst confined to the crapper after sampling the fringe benefits of the local cuisine?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded
    No, I worked on programs to solve parametric equations, for example: given a wiper blade work out the set of gears that would cause it to clear the windscreen in the 'best' way for a car reviewer...
    God I hope I never have to meet you in a social situation ever.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    I spent 2 years in Luffbra doing absolutely sod all... the only exam I managed to pass was the Technical Drawing one...
    Because you were good at scale drawing?

I know a very nice young lady at Luffbra. And one of my cricket teammates is there too.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    FFS it's only a TV show, lads! Don't take it so seriously!

I think it's a good bit of entertainment for the masses, a bit better than a story thread from Eastenders, but not quite as good as Life on Mars.

Leave a comment:

• HRH
    replied
    The other problem is thus; the true achievers are either running their own business or earning way in excess of 100k in employment. Why would these people want to drop all this for a 100k (pre tax) salary working 18 hour days for a barrow boy?

Leave a comment:

• Maxamus
    replied
    well the apprentice is a load of excrement!
    Its a load of bollox.

We know whats going to happen anyway, some dizzy blonde is going to win it and then six weeks later is going to quit and start her own consultancy. Blah blah blah.

Sir Allan hasnt got a clue.

And one thing i dont understand is why the contestants keep saying "im here to learn sir allan, please give me another try....."

If thats the case then where did they find these people? Arent these suppose to be the over achiever? If they are there to learn then wtf have they been doing previously because they sure as hell cant manage tulip!

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    threaded, how do you keep track of all the things you say you've done?

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100
    Did you do your interval training with Seb?
    No, I worked on programs to solve parametric equations, for example: given a wiper blade work out the set of gears that would cause it to clear the windscreen in the 'best' way for a car reviewer...

Leave a comment:

• HRH
    replied
    A few points. Sugar is a randy old ****er and he clearly fancies the blonde as thats the only reason she satyed in IMO much like Michelle winning it last year.

Also that 'Leuitenant' James Blunt fop type -why the hell is he on the the show? Its no wonder this countries armed forces are a living joke these days if this 'man' is the kind of person who leads us?! Anyway I can't wait to see him lead a team and crash and burn in the next few weeks.

Peep Show- I have liked this show from day one, I did not jump on the bandwagon after series 2 like so many did. I think the last series was by far the worst thus far. I hope Jez and Mark step up their game on Friday and go out with a bang.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded
    Worked in research at L'boro Uni for two years also.
    Did you do your interval training with Seb?

Leave a comment:

• lukemg
    replied
    Peep show - best thing on telly
    Sopranos, west wing, greys anatomy, prison break, the shield, scrubs. Damn looks like the yanks have got it all sewn up.

Leave a comment:

• zathras
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss
    It's one of the best programmes on terrestial

The Apprentice
    The Soprannos
    Peep Show

The only programmes worth having a telly for
    Nah!

Shark
    House
    Prison Break
    Doctor Who
    CSI:
    CSI:Miami
    CSI:New York

PS I think I watch too much C5. Mind you Hustle is back some time soon. Jaime Murray in a sexy dress. Now that makes Terrestrial Telly worth watching!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by andy
    After watching last night's program it seems that Surallan fires nicey nicey well mannered people.You have to be a loudmouth to win it
    Sir Alan is unlikely to fire a loadmouth at the early stages - makes for good TV. They make it to the last few.

As much as I love the apprentice, and think that any show to encourage business is great, its becoming a bit predictable.

Also, at the end of each show you see which way Sir Alan points when he fires the contestant in following weeks show...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X