• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "There are 3 golden rules for happiness"

Collapse

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi
    That’s the best bit for the girlies, they spend so much time working themselves up for the perfect big day sorting out dresses, cakes, favours, church etc, (I arranged the cars and honeymoon) the day comes around and all goes well... then that’s it the next day is like a big void, she spent all her time on the honeymoon watching other people getting married and crying!
    To be honest, I've really struggled to get into the whole wedding day thing. We got engaged 2 years ago, and 2 of my mates who got engaged last year have already married! They had the churches and stuff booked within a month of getting engaged - which I just think is nuts!

I'm only starting to enjoy thinking about it now really, but only cause we're doing it together. We just want a nice posh venue, with free booze for everyone, and to have an excellent p*ssed up day. I couldn't give a toss about flowers or them fiddley things you leave on peoples tables or any of that sh*te.

Plus, the dress......I cant really get too excited about either
    a) having to starve for the next year to look nice on the day, or
    b) looking like a massive frilly Mr Blobby style freak all day

So that's kind of taken the shine off it all.

But I am excited about seeing the venue

Leave a comment:

• cailin dana
    replied
    I spent mine thinking - Fu*k me, what have I done.......

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    Engaged - getting married next year.

Going to view our venue on Saturday actually eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <girlie moment>
    That’s the best bit for the girlies, they spend so much time working themselves up for the perfect big day sorting out dresses, cakes, favours, church etc, (I arranged the cars and honeymoon) the day comes around and all goes well... then that’s it the next day is like a big void, she spent all her time on the honeymoon watching other people getting married and crying!

Leave a comment:

• The Mark Riley
    replied
    RRH is nothing to worry about, he prefers the company of a good man.

Looking like he does how could he possibly be straight?

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by RRH
    Congo rats. This only goes to prove the point that the best women are all married or gay.
    Erm, stoppnig kissing my arse sunshine - I'm still annoyed at you for trying to stitch up my beloved Churchy.

Leave a comment:

• HRH
    replied

Congo rats. This only goes to prove the point that the best women are all married or gay.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Many many congratulations to you and SasGuru. I hope you will be very happy and will still post on here.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by RRH
    they are both my sites, if this is against forum rules I'll gladly remove them-now back on topic.....

Leave a comment:

• HRH
    replied
    Why have you got adverts for other websites as your signature?

they are both my sites, if this is against forum rules I'll gladly remove them-now back on topic.....

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by RRH
    what is your marital status Sally anne?
    Why have you got adverts for other websites as your signature?

Leave a comment:

• HRH
    replied
    I think my views on women who do that sort of thing have been well aired on here!

what is your marital status Sally anne?

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by andrew_neil_uk
    I hope SA is not making notes... :-)
    I think my views on women who do that sort of thing have been well aired on here!

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    oh

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes
    sorry,

for the naive like me, what is DV ?

And what are the yellow dots ?

I wish you all the best Andrew.

Milan.
    DV=Domestic Violence. Which can be physical or mental. ways of control include money. So dont deny you wife that 500th pair of shoes or she will have an ex-pasrte non-molestation order against you before you can say football.

I hope SA is not making notes... :-)

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by RRH
    I can't help thinking you have been 'had' again here. SOME women use sex to trap men like you-hope for your sake its genuine......
    It has been 4 years when we met and my gf has been wonderful - particularly with the kids. If it had been a few months I would have been concerned.

I was going to have a snip - but was told I would need a general anaesthetic and it would be painful for a long while afterwards. So I chickened out as the gf was supposed to be infertile...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X