• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "dead, mad or in a coma?"

Collapse

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    The new character will be a modern woman who has risen through the ranks of the Metropolitan Police by using psychological profiling to capture suspects, producers said.

"It's a touch of Moonlighting teamed with a measure of Miami Vice," she said.
    That's a pity. I was hoping it might be like "Life on Mars" but set 8 years later.

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    DI Tyler: Haven't you ever heard of softly, softly?
    DCI Hunt: I prefer Z-Cars.

Leave a comment:

• Alf W
    replied
    'You great soft, sossy, girly, nancy, French bender Man Utd supporting POOF!'

Leave a comment:

• wxman
    replied
    “He has got his fingers in more pies than a leper in a cook house”

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    "I'm not a religious man Mr Warren - but isn't there something in the Bible that says, thou shalt not suck off rent boys?"

and

"I've come at this from more angles than Linda Lovelace."

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    replied
    Or the immortal Gene Hunt one-liner:

This case is going as fast as a bunch of spastics in a magnet factory
    Top marks to the writers for that one...

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Well, at least you could have a skinful of beer and then drive home.

The copper's meeting in the present bought home the tedium, pontification, the PC babble, the mandatory risk assessment that has sucked the very marrow of joy from our lives, rather than getting on with doing the job as Hunt would have done:

"Right, find out who that dead woman was, find out who killed her. Do it now."

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    Proof that things were really better in the '70s...

Leave a comment:

• wonderwaif
    replied
    Seemed like a bizarre choice to me.
    Going back to a set of neanderthals who he has nothing in common with and who regard him as a poofter.
    Not to mention the fact that his love interest has gone two whole series without dropping them for him.
    How crap must his real life have been?

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    I thought it was a tulipe ending. Still they can try and do it better next time: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6542633.stm

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    started a topic dead, mad or in a coma?

dead, mad or in a coma?

Thoughts on the finale of Life on Mars last night anyone?

Working...
X