• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "7 - 1. Football or a slaughter?"

Collapse

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by King_of_Anglia
    Are you always such an obtuse, annoying c'unt?
    Only when United fans get carried away!

Canterbury, eh? I should have guessed that Norwich isn't far enough from Manchester to be a United fan!

(cue the credentials... )

Leave a comment:

• King_of_Anglia
    replied
    Are you always such an obtuse, annoying c'unt?

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by King_of_Anglia
    It was an absolute master-class by Manchester United.
    An absolute master-class, eh? Well in that case, I'd expect them to win the treble, them being masters and all, and there being no-one in their way as good as Roma.

Leave a comment:

• King_of_Anglia
    replied
    It was an absolute master-class by Manchester United.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Come on Histon!

Up the "Stutes"!

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy
    No Man City tops gingerjedi?
    Who'd have thought it??

Funny enough...no!

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    No Man City tops gingerjedi?
    Who'd have thought it??

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Good point wendigo. You don't have to tell me that, living sandwiched between Torquay and Exeter. You can't move for Chelsea, Man U, Arsenal, and Liverpool tops.
    To be fair you do see quite a few Celtic tops as well, they are one of the most supported clubs world wide, I went to Malta for my sins once and everywhere I went the local kids had Celtic Man U & Liverpool tops... it’s a Catholic thing.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100
    Twelve years ago we had a sudden outbreak of Blackburn tops here in Buckinghamshire. That one didn't last though - it must have been because Blackburn Rovers' unaesthetic colour scheme never caught on.
    You may be right, blue and white has never caught on anywhere near me!!

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Twelve years ago we had a sudden outbreak of Blackburn tops here in Buckinghamshire. It didn't last though - I think it was because Blackburn Rovers' unaesthetic shirt design with halved colours never caught on.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Good point wendigo. You don't have to tell me that, living sandwiched between Torquay and Exeter. You can't move for Chelsea, Man U, Arsenal, and Liverpool tops.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Most Man City fans are masochists. They'd have to be.
    What does that say about Wimbledon / MK Dons fans then?

Or fans of Stockport County, Tranmere, QPR and Spurs, the smaller clubs located in the shadow of the big four?

It would be very boring if all football fans in England followed the money and only supported Big Four clubs.

Leave a comment:

• HRH
    replied
    Originally posted by Numptycorner
    there is only one Man CIty fan I have any respect for

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c7ERmsPetY

I used to play for Timperly big shorts frank used to turn up for end of year do's......but I don't find him very funny at all. Have you seen his show on channel M-he has some good bands on it but he just talks over them tryin g to be funny.

Leave a comment:

• Numptycorner
    replied
    there is only one Man CIty fan I have any respect for

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c7ERmsPetY

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Most Man City fans are masochists. They'd have to be.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X