• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Love thy Neighbour?"

Collapse

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Kyajae
    C'mon people, wake up. This is a brilliant piece of Government Strategy:-

1. Word gets out there's a nonce in the neighbourhood.
    2. The "incredibly stupid but retain the right to be pious" brigade go on the hunt.
    3. nonce gets baseball-batted to death.
    4. Government saves a sh1t load of money on policing/community supervision costs.

I sense the hand of GB and his treasury cronies.
    Yeah, it looks like they're trying to eliminate the competition...

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by RRH
    Guardian reader alert.
    That rag has no place in my house, Stiffy.

Leave a comment:

• HRH
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100
    Daft idea. If you're not taking care of your kids already you should be. And there's probably unconvicted people with paedo-tendencies in every part of every town anyway.

All this will do is start multiple witch-hunts, in which a lot of non-paedos will undoubtedly get hurt.

And as for the paedos themselves - who have done their time - aren't they simply unlucky that their particular sexual deviation isn't acceptable, unlike some others?
    Guardian reader alert.

www.datemymates.co.uk

www.myspace.com/jonnymcfc

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Daft idea. If you're not taking care of your kids already you should be. And there's probably unconvicted people with paedo-tendencies in every part of every town anyway.

All this will do is start multiple witch-hunts, in which a lot of non-paedos will undoubtedly get hurt.

And as for the paedos themselves - who have done their time - aren't they simply unlucky that their particular sexual deviation isn't acceptable, unlike some others?

Leave a comment:

• pisces
    replied
    Stupid idea, chances are there's a paedo near you anyway so this won't make anyone any safer.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    With Labour facing the prospect of a well-deserved thrashing in the May local elections, it's obviously a desperate and pitiful ploy to curry favour with voters.

As for the sex offenders, I reckon their identity and whereabouts should be published if they breach their bail/probation conditions; but otherwise, once they've paid their fine or done their bird, they should be treated no differently to any other ex-criminal.

(Then again I also think we should restore capital punishment for carnal knowledge of an infant aged seven or under.)

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by RRH
    I made it up on my own sunshine and ther's plenty more gems to come from me, I must say I do like it here I feel at home already. And as for brass houses, they aint really my scene check out "punternet" if thats your bag.
    Try this linky http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertain...io/1792738.stm you may see why I asked.

Leave a comment:

• HRH
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    Are you a Brass Eye fan or did you make that up all on your own?

I made it up on my own sunshine and ther's plenty more gems to come from me, I must say I do like it here I feel at home already. And as for brass houses, they aint really my scene check out "punternet" if thats your bag.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    We already do you arsehole
    You have arseholes on the brain Akela.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by RRH
    When I have kids I'll make sure they all have 'nonce sense' you have to in this day and age.
    Are you a Brass Eye fan or did you make that up all on your own?

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Some might say they can't help it if they were born with that sexual preference. It's time for a fairy tale to educate the masses?

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss
    What we need is to educate the children with paedo fairy tales
    We already do you arsehole, they are just not called that. There are any number of dodgy fairy tale characters to teach children not to go off with strangers.

Come on Rob, it is Rob isnt it? Are you so one dimensional?

Leave a comment:

• Kyajae
    replied
    Originally posted by RRH
    When I have kids I'll make sure they all have 'nonce sense' you have to in this day and age.

Leave a comment:

• HRH
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X