• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "100 top children's shows"

Collapse

• realityhack
    replied
    Excellent! I forgot Terrahawks! And had the Trapdoor game for my ZX speccy - brill.

He-Man and Thundercats were a tad gay though. Especially Snarf.

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    Didn't watch it but you will not get a better list than this. FACT.

Thundercats
    Dungeons & Dragons
    Trapdoor
    Jamie & The Magic Torch
    Magic Roudabout
    He Man & The Masters Of The Universe
    Terrahawks
    Dangermouse
    Hong Kong Phooey
    Top Cat

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Didn't see it - but my top 10 are:

The Tripods
    Grange Hill
    Knightmare
    Byker Grove
    The Magic Roundabout
    Batman (60s version)
    Captain Scarlet & the Mysterons
    Rentaghost
    Thunderbirds
    The Littlest Hobo

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    caught the very end of it.

1 was the Simpsons with the muppets at 2. Mr Ben, bagpuss, dangermouse and Grange hill were in the top 6 also, but can't remeber the order - they only made 13 mr bens you know or something like that!

Leave a comment:

• Kyajae
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent
    This was the best top 100 of all. What came first as I fell asleep at around n0 40, but for me the N) 1. was Tiswas followed by Batman.
    Play Away (only because it had the very sh@ggable Toni Arthur!)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/ilove/year...toniarthur.jpg

(Mmm, showing my age and desparation here! )
    Last edited by Kyajae; 10 April 2007, 09:26.

Leave a comment:

• MrsGoof
    replied
    MIne are:
    Champion the Wonder Horse
    Trumpton/Chigly/CamberWick Green
    TISWAS
    The Clangers

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    started a topic 100 top children's shows

100 top children's shows

This was the best top 100 of all. What came first as I fell asleep at around n0 40, but for me the N) 1. was Tiswas followed by Batman.

Working...
X