• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The SallyAnne and SASGuru Thread!"

Collapse

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss
    SallyAnne what is my opinion today?
    Simply that the world is a lovely, happy place to be, that you are a nice, kind man, and that you love me lots and lots x x x x x

(you're not in a fighty mood today)

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    SallyAnne what is my opinion today?

Leave a comment:

• Maxamus
    replied
    has this turned into an insult throwing bitching match between you two?

You cranks!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy
    See you then.............Brave Sir Robin!!!

Have a good weekend, and next week I may taunt you further!
    Next week I will be chilling out, swimming and watching beautiful sunsets on the beach. The hotel seems to have wi-fi though, so you never know - I could pop up now and then to continue furthering your education

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    Would love to stay and banter SB, but I have some boring paperwork to do - however that will probably be marginally more stimulating than listening to your puerile wittering.

See you then.............Brave Sir Robin!!!

Have a good weekend, and next week I may taunt you further!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Forgive me if I sidestep some of your drivel sg. It boils down to a paucity of relevance in most cases although I do my best to help you feel you are somehow involved in threads where I am mentally slaughtering you.
    Would love to stay and banter SB, but I have some boring paperwork to do - however that will probably be marginally more stimulating than listening to your puerile wittering.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    That figures. A liitle slow on the uptake, as usual.
    Forgive me if I sidestep some of your drivel sg. It boils down to a paucity of relevance in most cases although I do my best to help you feel you are somehow involved in threads where I am mentally slaughtering you.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    It certainly was. Well spotted KY. Plagiarised as it was though, I felt it hit the spot and is always worth shoe-horning into any exchange where applicable.
    Hard to imagine anyone that mirrors that description better than sg.

That figures. A liitle slow on the uptake, as usual.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Kyajae
    Need new and original meterial alert!!

Wasn't that a line from the wedding sketch by Rowan Atkinson? No porkies now?
    It certainly was. Well spotted KY. Plagiarised as it was though, I felt it hit the spot and is always worth shoe-horning into any exchange where applicable.
    Hard to imagine anyone that mirrors that description better than sg.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Kyajae

That's par for the course. How can SB even attempt to be creative with the sole, withered, stunted neuron he calls his brain?

Leave a comment:

• Kyajae
    replied
    I might use a gardening simile here, if your entire family may be likened to a compost heap (and I think they can!), then you would be the biggest weed growing out of it

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    No but killing it probably lowered your remaining family's average IQ a tad.
    My family can well afford it though, whereas your family tree is a thin wispy flaky moth-eaten affair. Models your physique rather neatly one might say, not to mention your intellect.
    In fact if I might use a gardening simile here, if your entire family may be likened to a compost heap (and I think they can!), then you would be the biggest weed growing out of it sg!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Look on the bright side sg. At least we know that particular monkey wasn't your father.
    No but killing it probably lowered your remaining family's average IQ a tad.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by freakydancer

I'm calling the RSPCA
    Hey you can't prove anything...

The best bit was the half hour before it passed out - it kept walking sideways into the sofa/people.

Leave a comment:

• Maxamus
    replied
    sasguru

You paying homage to that E eating dead monkey with that avator?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X