• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Who Has Ruined This Site the Most?"

Collapse

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartacus
    You're all me (or claim to be) anyway.
    No you're not, I'm Spartacus!

Leave a comment:

• Spartacus
    replied
    You're all me (or claim to be) anyway.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    It's just you and my personalities, sunshine.
    That would be such a warped wind-up - almost on the scale of the Truman Show. Horror.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack
    I did suspect as much - but then that would mean you're also LB, wendigo and cojak.

Actually, how many people do you reckon are actually on this board?
    It's just you and my personalities, sunshine.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Perhaps I am Chico?
    I did suspect as much - but then that would mean you're also LB, wendigo and cojak.

Actually, how many people do you reckon are actually on this board?

Leave a comment:

• Maxamus
    replied
    How come everyone is hot headed and arrogant today????

Calm down you mofos.

PEACE

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    I'm glad you're blessed with a selective memory. Otherwise your existence might be even more pathetic than it already is.
    Clearly not selective enough to remember YOU coming out with anything remotely witty. You still miffed about me highlighting that your gene pool has a bit too much chlorine in it then? Not to mention how shallow it is!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack
    Er... you're all clearly insane.

And sas - you're reminding me more of Chico each and every day.
    Perhaps I am Chico?

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Er... you're all clearly insane.

And sas - you're reminding me more of Chico each and every day.

Leave a comment:

• Maxamus
    replied
    Death to the Infadels !

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy
    And what "intellectual drubbing" might that be sg? Presumably it occurred in some parallel universe because you possess none of the qualities it might take to even ruffle a feather, despite you being so bird-brained.
    I'm glad you're blessed with a selective memory. Otherwise your existence might be even more pathetic than it already is.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    opprobrium

Hmm - I can see our conversation are going to be very one sided

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Afternoon SB Still smarting from the intellectual drubbing you received at my hands, I see.
    And what "intellectual drubbing" might that be sg? Presumably it occurred in some parallel universe because you possess none of the qualities it might take to even ruffle a feather, despite you being so bird-brained.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    I am really - I just thought I'd play the girl card (probably get me more votes on here!)

If we're so offensive how come we get so much attention, thats what I'd like to know?! Clearly we are the best ones SAS

Should we just talk to each other all afternoon and ignore the miserable tw*ts?
    Aye it's jealousy pure and simple. The clever, successful and generous of spirit quite often receive the opprobrium of their peers

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy
    Not recommended SA. Even a few minutes spent conversing with sg is akin to having your tongue removed with an angle grinder!
    The man's head is clearly emptier than a hermit's address book, and the odour of rotting cabbage is not for the faint hearted either should you be tempted to arrange a personal meet, so legend has it.
    Afternoon SB Still smarting from the intellectual drubbing you received at my hands, I see.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X