• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "One for the armchair Generals . . ."

Collapse

• Burdock
    replied
    Apparently that was the content of the 'top secret note' passed to our embassy. We had given them a pic of Myleene in return for a photo of a top Tehran lass..... sans burka.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack
    I'm with FD on that - not literally but oh my.
    Do you think this thread is exactly like the discussions going on between the Ahmadinajhad and his mullahs in Tehran at the moment?

"Do you think the zionist scum will launch a pre-emptive strike?"

"Never mind that, look at Myleene's bazookas!"

"Har-har! Phnar!"

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong
    It's a fair cop.

Slightly better?
    I'm with FD on that - not literally but oh my.

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    It's a fair cop.

Slightly better?
    Yep. I like that. I like that a lot.

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Fortune Green !!

where's FG when you need him...

wait until 2am and hopefully he'll be out with a selection of images

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by freakydancer
    Git.
    It's a fair cop.

Slightly better?

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    And getting back on topic,

i think Blair is just aching to show Bush he has an itchy trigger finger as well and wants to go out with a big bang..

"see the whole middle east is completely f#cked up.. i did that" is what he'll be saying as we pay millions to protect the smug twat in retirement...

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Feck me if we executed every person who strayed over our borders illegally we would be on par with the Nazi's by now

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    Git.

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied

Myleene gets her puppies out!

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    i think your referring to Gemma Atkinson (hollyoaks)

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    will no-one care as long as the front pages carry pictures of Myleenes' ample attributes candidly snapped whilst on holiday somewhere sunny?

Interesting times.
    Link.

NOW!!!!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Things seem to be getting tricky "out east".

At the Arab League summit in Riyadh, King Abdullah described the US presence in Iraq as "an illegitimate occupation".

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/6505803.stm

An (albeit laughably) smal group of protesters in Tehran demanded the 15 captured British service personnel be hanged (which, as we know can be the catalyst for wider demonstrations in that part of the world).

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...258238,00.html

So, do the panel think we'll see premptive strikes against Iranian nuclear facilities by Israel (on behalf of Uncle Sam) within the next couple of weeks?

Or will Tonys lot just roll over and say/do whatever the Tehran boys want, in order to get "the Shat 15" back?

Or, will no-one care as long as the front pages carry pictures of Myleenes' ample attributes candidly snapped whilst on holiday somewhere sunny?

Interesting times.
    Someone snapped Myleenes' ample attributes ? Where? Where?

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    started a topic One for the armchair Generals . . .

One for the armchair Generals . . .

Things seem to be getting tricky "out east".

At the Arab League summit in Riyadh, King Abdullah described the US presence in Iraq as "an illegitimate occupation".

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/6505803.stm

An (albeit laughably) smal group of protesters in Tehran demanded the 15 captured British service personnel be hanged (which, as we know can be the catalyst for wider demonstrations in that part of the world).

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...258238,00.html

So, do the panel think we'll see premptive strikes against Iranian nuclear facilities by Israel (on behalf of Uncle Sam) within the next couple of weeks?

Or will Tonys lot just roll over and say/do whatever the Tehran boys want, in order to get "the Shat 15" back?

Or, will no-one care as long as the front pages carry pictures of Myleenes' ample attributes candidly snapped whilst on holiday somewhere sunny?

Interesting times.

Working...
X