• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "DimPrawn is retiring from public life"

Collapse

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded
    No, I gave him some work to do. He'll be back later.

Phew!

Stop working him so hard you tyrant!

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    I miss Churchill - he hasn't been on here for ages!! I think I ruined it for him by being nice
    No, I gave him some work to do. He'll be back later.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss
    Was Bogeyman Fiddle? I rather liked Bogeyman

Bogeyman is still around isn't he? I'm sure he was on here the other day.

I miss Churchill - he hasn't been on here for ages!! I think I ruined it for him by being nice

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Was Bogeyman Fiddle? I rather liked Bogeyman

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Yes.

Whatever happened to Rhino & Fiddle?

I thought YOU were fiddle

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    he's not bloody dead...

he's just gonna spend more quality time looking at other sites.. better stock up on the kleenex DP

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Ah well I'm going to miss you. You are quite funny at times, as much as it pains me to say.

RIP DimPrawn

Leave a comment:

• pisces
    replied
    Be sure to pop in and say hello every now and then

Leave a comment:

• Bright Spark
    replied
    Please tell us which new sites your going to post on.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    I feel sort of dirty and used now...

A contractor is for life mate, not just for your amusememtn. You can't just throw us away when you get bored with us..............................

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    What a shame.

Who will be next years "contractor amongst contractors" then.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    Whats brought that on?
    Nothing in particular, just a gradual loss of interest in the site and a whole host of other (plan B, new technologies) to focus on.

Rather than just vanish, I'd thought I'd let you know I will be spending my time on other sites and ventures.

Thanks to all the regulars that have been entertaining. Sadly, some of the best don't post here anymore or very infrequently.

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    He's probably just swapping ID to try winding us all up under a different guise

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Whats brought that on?

Leave a comment:

• Kyajae
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn
    Dear CUKers,

I think it is time for me to move on to pastures new.

This place doesn't really offer much in the way of useful information or entertainment these days, and my time is better spent on more productive sites.

I wish you all the best,

DimPrawn.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X