• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Sexy agents

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Sexy agents"

Collapse

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    Lets just change the subject

Its really rainy and miserable here today - just when we wheeled our BBQ out of the garage!
    yeah March... rain, snow, icy winds, BBQs

Leave a comment:

• Kyajae
    replied
    No!!!!!!!

I'll never tell, I'll never tell...

I think the fact that none of us are hearing a No to my original question strongly implies you've something to hide.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Burdock
    It can't be worse than when your landlord came round your flat and found, ahem, your 'lady's toys' in the sink

Lets just change the subject

Its really rainy and miserable here today - just when we wheeled our BBQ out of the garage!

Leave a comment:

• EqualOpportunities
    replied
    It can't be worse than when your landlord came round your flat and found, ahem, your 'lady's toys' in the sink
    In the bath, more like, with SA - probably wouldn't fit in the sink...

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    in with the dirty pots

Leave a comment:

• Burdock
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    SA threatened to sleep with the agent if he didnt get her a job

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    No!!!!!!!

would you tell your bestest friend on a girlies night out ?

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    I'm afraid EO has this one SA!

5th Amendment doesn't apply to a UK discussion board!!

No!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Burdock
    replied
    I'm afraid EO has this one SA!

5th Amendment doesn't apply to a UK discussion board!!

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by EqualOpportunities
    You have no right to exercise the 5th - fess up...

No way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• EqualOpportunities
    replied

I'll take the 5th on that one I think.
    You have no right to exercise the 5th - fess up...

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    As MD of my own Ltd I've been tempted to put an ad in the local rag for a pa to see what quality turns up for an interview, and what they'd be willing to do for that £50k/year position, that would mysteriously disappear without trace afterwards.

As for paisley: "NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, .... oh go on then"

Leave a comment:

• Kyajae
    replied
    I had a pimp on the phone last night from Spring.....he was Irish.....<rubs legs>.....we had a good bit crack on and I found myself flirting with him over the phone a little bit. It was most definately his Irish accent that did it, but I felt sooooooo dirty afterwards!!!!
    I'll take that as a whopping big YES. Shame on you! I guess in your case, they're not called pimps for nothing

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Kyajae
    SA - are you one of those fems that goes into Slapper mode and turns on the girlie charm to get a gig? Have you ever shagged a pimp or interviewer to get a gig?

I'll take the 5th on that one I think.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X