• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Lampard ruled out of Andorra game"

Collapse

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Not having watched the match (time difference and general malaise about English football at the moment) were England better without Lampard?

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw
    What do I care anyway, I'm supporting a team at the top of the table (Well until tonight anyway) ...
    Never mind the table and all that nonsense - they lost the Unofficial World Championship.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    Lampard was sputtering against Israel, but the stats show he was better than Gerrard. He didn't take his chances but he was the only one that had them.

HTH
    Indeed. As I've said elsewhere, slagging off Lampard after the Israel game was a typical example of "informed" opinion from the masses.

If anyone wants to be really informed, Lampard was more successful at each of passing, tackling and creating chances than Gerrard. If anyone is surprised by that, they were not watching the game properly - in many cases because they have preconceived ideas and only see what they want to see.

I don't care who the manager picks, they are both good, but it seems that England can only play one or the other, not both.

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Funny thing football, there's stats then there's actually watching how the players play.

Stats make a lot of rubbish players look like legends, and some legends look rubbish.

Not that gerrard had a cracker but I reckon he played way better then Lampard. What do I care anyway, I'm supporting a team at the top of the table (Well until tonight anyway) ...

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Lampard was sputtering against Israel, but the stats show he was better than Gerrard. He didn't take his chances but he was the only one that had them.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    Yeah right! "injured" eh? Dropped more like. Bet he's back playing for Chelsea on Sat.

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    Good.

He's sh*t.

Leave a comment:

• Kyajae
    started a topic Lampard ruled out of Andorra game

Lampard ruled out of Andorra game

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ls/6497817.stm

He might as well have been out of the Israel game for all the worth he was.

Working...
X