• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: ZZZZ Sneezer

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "ZZZZ Sneezer"

Collapse

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by ZZZZ Snoozer
    Am feeling like "sh1t warmed up", running nose, sneezing, sore throat, ears blocked, headache....

Apologies if the quality of posts is affected.
    Please do us all a favour, go home till you are better, there's a good chap. I don't want whatever you have.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by ZZZZ Snoozer
    Am feeling like "sh1t warmed up", running nose, sneezing, sore throat, ears blocked, headache....

My uncle had that.

He died two weeks later.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    my willie sneezed at me over the weekend. I am getting worried

Leave a comment:

• Diestl
    replied
    Had that all last week, still got a stuffy nose, I was rarley ill as a permie, but my first contract ive had 2 bad colds, sods law.

Leave a comment:

• ZZZZ Snoozer
    started a topic ZZZZ Sneezer

ZZZZ Sneezer

Apologies if the quality of posts is affected.

Working...
X