• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "How women can score big with men"

Collapse

• mictech
    replied
    Can we keep this post on track and talk about what SA will be doing in her next break.

We start talk about poofs again and she and me will throw our teddies again.

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    Originally posted by Swamp Thing
    I have to say everyone, I can feel the love on CUK this afternoon…
    Gay!!

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Swamp Thing

Has everyone been for their daily "toilet break" like?

Leave a comment:

• Swamp Thing
    replied

Leave a comment:

• janey
    replied
    Originally posted by lukemg
    Course we care ! Personally, I enjoy that just as much as getting myself off !
    aw bless ya

Leave a comment:

• lukemg
    replied
    Course we care ! Personally, I enjoy that just as much as getting myself off ! In fact I prefer to offer a 2 for 1 deal when time permits !
    Plus - how can soft-lad be kidding himself he is great in the sack if he isn't getting you there ? Either - you are faking it or telling him it was great anyway = DOH !
    Last edited by lukemg; 15 March 2007, 15:22.

Leave a comment:

• janey
    replied
    Originally posted by jh0711
    (or do you secretly not care but are afraid to say it)

me thinks that's more to the point!!

Leave a comment:

• jh0711
    replied
    you guys on here are crap - do you need a map or something????????

(or do you secretly not care but are afraid to say it)

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by janey
    cambridge is a bit far to go when I've got a couple of options right on my doorstep

wouldn't want to subject you to having to shag a minger anyway churchy

Good luck with whatever you choose to do.

Leave a comment:

• janey
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    Blokes rarely do - the best I ever get is satisfying myself with him in the room. He's just there for the "good shafting" part of the proceedings

Its wierd though - blokes are meant to love gadgets. Why they cant operate our little button is somethign i'll never understand.
    oh I dunno I've had some blokes who REALLY knew what they were doing

ok I think I'm going to have to just sit here quietly for a while and day dream....

Leave a comment:

• janey
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill
    Well, if you change your mind...
    cambridge is a bit far to go when I've got a couple of options right on my doorstep

wouldn't want to subject you to having to shag a minger anyway churchy

Leave a comment:

• andy
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    Its wierd though - blokes are meant to love gadgets. Why they cant operate our little button is somethign i'll never understand.
    Give us a hint. Is there a flashing light on the button ?

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Here we go again, its not our fault if you can't keep up.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    he's nevr maanaged to "satisfy" me... if you get my meaning!

Blokes rarely do - the best I ever get is satisfying myself with him in the room. He's just there for the "good shafting" part of the proceedings

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    ah he'll do for now. And he can be quite a laugh sometimes (even if it's that I'm only laughing at him!!)

what makes me laugh though is that (like all men) he thinks eh's great in teh sack however he's nevr maanaged to "satisfy" me... if you get my meaning!

Well, if you change your mind...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X