• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: I Hate

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I Hate"

Collapse

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Tip for the newbies, never give out your main mobile phone number to agencies, never put it on your CV. Have a PAYG mobile specially for agency calls. Then you never have to complain about recieving unsolicited calls.

Jobs a good 'un

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I have never come across Vaneeta or Kirsten

but I would like to

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill
    He's older than I am! But not as old as our resident Lizard or Xog.

So somewhere between 40 and 45 then

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    How old are you?
    He's older than I am! But not as old as our resident Lizard or Xog.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by EqualOpportunities
    Kirsten's alright, despite her lisp...
    I cant say I've ever noticed a lisp!!!! I'm really not the most observant person like, but I'd have thought I'd have picked up on that!
    I'll have to get her to say slippery snake next time I speak to her

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    How old are you?

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    I've only ever worked with 2 agents who have really really impressed me, and they've both been lasses!
    Vaneeta from Maximus (she's now moved on to a different company, cant remember which).
    And Kirsten from Catch Recruitment.

Both of them (especially Vaneeta) were absolutely 100% spot on.
    Are you sure you just didn't fancy a bit of 3 way mutual 'bean flicking'?

Leave a comment:

• EqualOpportunities
    replied
    Most of the agents I've had have been ok actually, but they are a small % of the ones who I speak to on a daily basis. Most of the ones who call are just complete feckless morons.

I've only ever worked with 2 agents who have really really impressed me, and they've both been lasses!
    Vaneeta from Maximus (she's now moved on to a different company, cant remember which).

Kirsten's alright, despite her lisp...

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent
    Should'nt that be "Snatch recruitment?"
    How old are you?

Leave a comment:

• Kyajae
    replied
    Agents far more than I dislike contractors (even the ones on this board ). They are stupid, self important and patronising.
    I must admint most agents I've come across have been quite supportive, a couple were useless and one bloke I swear couldn't tell his @rse from his elbow even with the aid of an instruction book.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied

Should'nt that be "Snatch recruitment?"

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Most of the agents I've had have been ok actually, but they are a small % of the ones who I speak to on a daily basis. Most of the ones who call are just complete feckless morons.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by Kyajae
    And their bad points?
    they eat babies

Leave a comment:

• Kyajae
    replied
    Agents far more than I dislike contractors (even the ones on this board ). They are stupid, self important and patronising.

And their bad points?

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    The only agents I hate are those on PSL's... and then it's really the clueless client who I should really be hating

Leave a comment:

Working...
X