• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Story: "Lucy the IT contractor""

Collapse

• snaw
    replied
    Anyone else thinking that AtW's having a ham shank over this thread? Guess you have to take female interaction where you can get it in his situation ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Then Lucy retired to her fantastic house with her sexy, gorgeous husband and they lived happily ever after.

THE END

Thanks for all this attention AtW, glad to know I've had an impact.

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    "Oh no" - exclaimed Lucy - "You are one ugly ******er, but I will get more gin and with a paperbag on your face maybe something can happen..."

Thus proving LB = AtW
    (vomit)

And no I never would, not even with a paper bag. You have an ugly heart that is my problem.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    "Oh no" - exclaimed Lucy - "You are one ugly ******er, but I will get more gin and with a paperbag on your face maybe something can happen..."

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack
    'Alright, alright' said Lucy, I'll dress up as your mum and wear the marigolds again, just take the bob the builder mask off sas, it's freaky...
    And so I did.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    "Me show you program real good, uh huh uh huh!" said Bob "But you know what you got to do first ...."
    'Alright, alright' said Lucy, I'll dress up as your mum and wear the marigolds again, just take the bob the builder mask off sas, it's freaky...

Leave a comment:

• HankWangford
    replied
    Originally posted by Numptycorner
    Surely you mean you're? said Lucy
    bob looked confused, took out his mobile and phoned his old made fleety, fleety was good at explaining

Leave a comment:

• Numptycorner
    replied
    Surely you mean you're? said Lucy

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by HankWangford
    bob showed up, "not again" he said, "you know what those permies are like when they have had a couple of drinks and your leaning over the pool table"
    "Me show you program real good, uh huh uh huh!" said Bob "But you know what you got to do first ...."

Leave a comment:

• HankWangford
    replied
    Originally posted by freakydancer
    By 8pm she was a blithering wreck, lipstick smeared all over her face, mascara running down her cheeks, cleavage on show and a slight hint of builders bum
    bob showed up, "not again" he said, "you know what those permies are like when they have had a couple of drinks and your leaning over the pool table"

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    By 8pm she was a blithering wreck, lipstick smeared all over her face, mascara running down her cheeks, cleavage on show and a slight hint of builders bum

Leave a comment:

• EqualOpportunities
    replied
    The End.
    ... is nigh, she thought; looking at the clock and realising that she was a quarter of an hour late for her 4pm gin and tonic

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    The End.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    "Oh well" - she thought, "I will just have to work couple more hours, but the feeling was priceless!".

Leave a comment:

• HankWangford
    replied
    that tulip ended up costing her four and a half grand.
    but cost the client 5....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X