• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Freeview - Anyone know...."

Collapse

• lukemg
    replied
    If you are doing without sky/have realised that it's a joke/all the good stuff gets to freeview eventually, suggest you get a Humax 9200T PVR. It's basically a sky+ box for freeview. You create your own tv channel, spool through the 7-day epg clicking on anything that you like. After that, you never watch a programme live again, just select from the list of stored progs (up to 100 hrs), fast click through adverts etc You can 'chase watch' stuff that's recording and you can record 2 channels and watch a third (or a stored prog) at the same time - it's bloody brilliant.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Im still using an On-Digital box, that never had any listings AFAIK.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by Denny
    Thanks for your advice SP and TLG. It worked. Now I can see in more detail that the entire list of programmes are still tulipe and not worth watching.

That's what I call value added advice
    HTH

Leave a comment:

• Fishface
    replied
    I can get all the sh1te channels on freeview qvc etc perfectly but cannot get bbc1 or ITV !!

Anybody else have this problem?

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by Denny
    I've got a Sony box. I got it about 18 months ago for about 90 quid or thereabouts. It was considered the best on the market at the time.

Thanks
    I have one of those. As I said above. Try selecting the update software option too.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    I agree with socky.

Most boxes get updates for listings, sometimes software via the ether. It regularly ****s up. Reboot. You may need to re-tune too.

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    Try restarting the box (i.e. unplug for an hour) and go from there.

Leave a comment:

• MrsGoof
    replied
    which receiver box do you have, they are all different

Leave a comment:

• Denny
    started a topic Freeview - Anyone know....

Freeview - Anyone know....

[remove]
    Last edited by Denny; 12 May 2007, 20:46.

Working...
X