• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Disturbing dreams

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Disturbing dreams"

Collapse

• DimPrawn
    replied
    That dream must define "bumping uglies"

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    "He didn't suffocate me...but he was quite forceful "

When planets collide!

Leave a comment:

• Jawz .
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    He didn't suffocate me...but he was quite forceful
    Don't mention violence against women you'll get banned!

Leave a comment:

• andy
    replied
    I bet you both were fighting for pies. Next time let him have them.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    Intense feeling of boredom and suffocation by a massive object? Look, luv, that's not a sex dream, it's a nightmare.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Following on from my sex dream about Threaded the other week...
    Intense feeling of boredom and suffocation by a massive object? Look, luv, that's not a sex dream, it's a nightmare.

Leave a comment:

• TheOmegaMan
    replied
    I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, and every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight; "and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together."

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Hung like a donkey?

How do you hang a donkey? That's cruel

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Hung like a donkey?

She was certainly quite meaty

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Betty
    That’s strange, had the same dream, plenty of pussies
    Hmmm - in my dream that was something you didn't have

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy
    A have great fun with lucid dreams, they don’t happen very often because my subconscious tends to fight back a pull me in the land of nod again.
    Apart from the expected dream control in screwing who you want the best dream I had was when I dreamt I was at the top of the stairs in the house and I realised I was dreaming. In order to prove it to myself I decided to levitate, I levitated down the stairs and around the rooms, it was only when I levitated out in the road that the dream became too much to handle and I woke up.. Has anyone else had lucid dreams?
    Yep there are books on how to induce them, It doesn't happen very often but it really is amazing when you're sort of conscious yet still asleep and can do whatever you want, the best ones though… and it makes me cringe to say this... involve sex of some sort!

Leave a comment:

• Betty
    replied
    Following on from my sex dream about Threaded the other week...I had a dream about Betty last night!!!!
    That’s strange, had the same dream, plenty of pussies

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    A have great fun with lucid dreams, they don’t happen very often because my subconscious tends to fight back a pull me in the land of nod again.
    Apart from the expected dream control in screwing who you want the best dream I had was when I dreamt I was at the top of the stairs in the house and I realised I was dreaming. In order to prove it to myself I decided to levitate, I levitated down the stairs and around the rooms, it was only when I levitated out in the road that the dream became too much to handle and I woke up.. Has anyone else had lucid dreams?

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Following on from my sex dream about Threaded the other week...I had a dream about Betty last night!!!!
    I went to bed with a problematic sex dream and woke up with a solution on my chest.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Imagine what he'd done if the thought she'd booked him a test drive in a Toyota Avensis!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X