• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Yaaawnnn

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Yaaawnnn"

Collapse

• freakydancer
    replied
    Originally posted by n5gooner
    which thread ??
    **** knows mate - there was some poetry on the Valentines Poetry thread I think...

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    Originally posted by n5gooner
    well done man !
    It's what life is all about!! Get your money, then spend it having fun!

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    Originally posted by freakydancer
    Already have on a different thread.

To cut a long story short, got pissed, got chatting to a 19year old pissed up little minx, went back to her place, did what had to be done, left, will never hear from her again.

Luckily, I'm a shallow b*stard, so was quite happy with the deal.
    which thread ??

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    Get yourself up to the toon. Who needs love when there are horny little 19 year old tarts on tap?
    well done man !

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    Originally posted by el duder
    until she tracks you down with a little un running around saying 'daddy' ....'daddy'...

hahahaha
    I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.....

Leave a comment:

• el duder
    replied

To cut a long story short, got pissed, got chatting to a 19year old pissed up little minx, went back to her place, did what had to be done, left, will never hear from her again.

until she tracks you down with a little un running around saying 'daddy' ....'daddy'...

hahahaha

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    come on then tell all...

Leave a comment:

• el duder
    replied
    Oh yes.

come on then tell all...

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    did you get any love up there then?
    Oh yes.

Leave a comment:

• el duder
    replied
    Get yourself up to the toon. Who needs love when there are horny little 19 year old tarts on tap?
    did you get any love up there then?

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    yo.

im back.

yaaaawn.
    yaaaawn
    Indeed.

Leave a comment:

• el duder
    started a topic Yaaawnnn