• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Who is working this weekend?"

Collapse

• WindyAnna
    replied
    Well, I was until my arse of client refused to pay for my uninvoiced time when my agency went belly up. Instead they can GFT and I shall be reaquainting myself with my fabulous family and hoping that my contractor husband has an imminent contract in the UK rather than getting fleeced in NL! Jaysus who said this contracting lark was a way to make any money?!?!

A

Leave a comment:

• Gonzo
    replied
    Yup. For the first time in years.

Not hard though. I just have to connect remotely to the client's system, watch that some processes are running and troubleshoot any problems.

I will be able to watch TV at the same time.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    not this weekend folks

however, well done to everyone who is, contracting every little helps

good show chaps

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    No way - I'm going on the piss.

Leave a comment:

• kirk
    replied
    All weekend for me

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    And I will just work for another hour or so and buy whole of Canon.

threaded.

Leave a comment:

• Ennui
    replied
    OT - speaking of DSLRs - Canon have announced the 1D MkIII - very nice...

Might have to work a few weekends to cover that one.

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    yup I'm working (well Friday PM and Sat), and its worth about £1500 (could buy a 2nd dSLR)

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    I'm working... that will be two consecutive weekends... every little purchase order helps.

Leave a comment:

• Ennui
    replied
    lol - us "juniors" are still addicted to the cash.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    been about 2 years since i last worked a weekend

I know plenty of junior staff who still do though

Leave a comment:

• Ennui
    replied
    yup - this will be my third weekend in a row...

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    started a topic Who is working this weekend?

Who is working this weekend?

Every milan helps.

Working...
X