• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Pregnant Teens

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Pregnant Teens"

Collapse

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Indeed, and the State (supported by tax-payers money, I'll hasten to add) make the get up the duff and get a house strategy all too attractive for some.

I'd personally like to see my taxes uplift the lower salaries of those in work, providing they stay in work and contribute something back (eg taxes), rather than support those who can't be bothered to work and rely on handouts.

Leave a comment:

• Stan
    replied
    You are right Board Game Geek, the housing isn't that great though. Still there is the odd council house in a quiet leafy area.

Leave a comment:

• Jawz
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy
    Where you a naughty piggy as well?
    uh huh

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by Jawz
    There's still bite marks in the pillow. And yes I squealed like a pig(*) happy now?

*Deliverance
    More, more - tell us more.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    There's still bite marks in the pillow. And yes I squealed like a pig(*) happy now?

*Deliverance
    Where you a naughty piggy as well?

Leave a comment:

• Jawz
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    I relly dont want to know!!

*Deliverance

Leave a comment:

• Jawz
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    The real question, SA, is whether his girlfriend has used the strap on yet...
    Is it the 5th amendment? Is that applicable in this country? If so I might use it.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    The real question, SA, is whether his girlfriend has used the strap on yet...
    I relly dont want to know!!

Leave a comment:

• Jawz
    replied
    I dont know what pfft means - I'm not down with the funky kids.
    It's ok i was just being stupido. I think I overdid it last night. I'm going to do no work today I think. Thank jesus and all his followers for the internet.

Leave a comment:

• jh0711
    replied
    It takes two to get pregnant. I note the lack of blame and responsibility on the male.
    only takes 1 to lie about being on the pill

the sooner blokes can get a reliable easy contraceptive method which does not involve stick the old fella in a rubber glove (or crisp bag as the chavs use!!) the better

then we can run around getting our nuts off too our hearts content (obviously except for the std's so maybe the rubber glove/crisp bag method is a good idea?)

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    AndyW? Pfft.
    I dont know what pfft means - I'm not down with the funky kids.

Leave a comment:

• Jawz
    replied
    Who is this guy?!!!

Jaws - are you AndyW that everyone keeps talking about?
    AndyW? Pfft.

Leave a comment:

• NoddY
    replied
    Maybe when you're told you're a piece of sh1t all your life you respond in kind?

Or maybe they want someone to love and be loved because no one else will?

Or maybe it's a survival strategy to get a roof over your head because slaving your guts out as a cleaner won't do it?

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    I'm not gay but I'll suck u off because I'm trying to be wacky.
    Who is this guy?!!!

Jaws - are you AndyW that everyone keeps talking about?

Leave a comment:

• Jawz
    replied
    Originally posted by jh0711
    hey jawz it was a good effort but lets be honest pretty weak even for a friday afternoon!

I know. I did 'work drinks' last night vodka redbulls all night.They rot my brain, I feel (and look) like Stephen Hawkins. I'm trying to write a script and can't remember what comes after Dim.I'm going to f**k the cleaner tonight.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X